Chapter 15 Night Flower

*

The mob of people with stronger martial arts started regaining their strength.

They took out their sword, positioning themselves to fight the four nocturnus as soon as their strength came back.

Not only that, around almost thirty people in white sultan clothes sprang out from either the sand or from the gap of the boulder.

It was clear, they are already stationed in advanced and taken pre-medicative pills to protect themselves from any harmful poison that the nocturnus might release.

"They seem pretty well prepared as if they are deliberately waiting to ambush, specifically us; the Nocturnus"

Illi mumble at Y who was beside her. Her tone of voice not nervous at all.

Y is an intel collector and have always been knowledgeable on how society and kingdoms work.

"Sometime ago, our Nocturnus got a mission of a hefty sum to eliminate half of the officials of the Gurmund Kingdom, it was from 'that person'"

"Huh.. These people hold a mean grudge"

If it was from 'that person', the mission he offer to the Nocturnus, they are always the scum of society that deserved punishment of atleast from the 15th to 18th level of hell.

Illi would secrectly lament how good of a person and a robin hood vibe 'that person' was everytime they, the nocturnus was hired by him.

"Main deeds?"

Illi asked nonchalantly, not really minding whether she get the answer or not. But Y still dutifully report

"Involved in abduction of females and childrens, technically slave trading, embezzlement of tax, corruption-"

"Okay, Okay" Illi wave her hand, dismissing.

Because they don't know exactly who the Nocturnus were, they make an ample preparation for when the Nocturnus will arrived and cause a scene.

"Since you step foot on our land, then sta-"

Plop..

A head fell down.

The menacing and overbearing tone was cut off, affecting a bit of the ongoing strong momentum of the emerging Gurmund Warrior and soldiers.

Their gaze slowly shifted at the headless body of the official who was beside their prince and then towards the perpetrator who was calmly wiping his dagger.

"Lady boss hate nonsense. If you want to fight, fight. If you don't, scram for me. No need for so much nonsense"

X cold voice rang out.

Illi gave X an appreciative look.

She has not train him in vain. Knowing her preferences quite well.

Her grandfather words of 'exploring and seeing more world' was not the literal experiencing life but to see how much her martial arts 'Titan arum' improved.

She was not able to test it out its real ability as she was busy hollering in her lab for almost two years, experimenting different species.

This was the second time she step foot 'outside'. The first one was when she went out to obtain the harpy egg and she hardly have to fight with others of high martial arts.

Pretty well taken care of by the Lin emperor and its entourage. ( ̄. ̄)

Illi does not have time to personally attack them for snickering at her that time.