Chapter 13

*

(Cosmos Owl: Hello, everyone.. Urmm.. Hehe...Th-there is a bad news.
Umm.... I.. Thought of... Ermm dropping this novel.. I have an internal fight lately whether to drop this or not.... And I make a final decision of dropping it.. I sincerely apologize if you are a faithful readers of Illi and her craziness... But I really have to.. Abandon it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just Kidding! Like in hell I would abandon my novels, my children. Hahaha...

Enjoy... Bon Apetite)

**

The black hair boy was quite perseverance.

Even with such a bad wounds, he still is lively and kicking. Not losing his conciousness at all. His head is profusedly bleeding as well.

Illi took out the 'miraculous' healing pill again.

"You eat this, it will heal your wound"

The black hair boy does not question, he immediately took the pill and swallow it.

Illi does not know whether to say that he is quite bold or just plain ignorant. But she like it.

"He is really cooperative, unlike you who is all but fighting back and being suspicious"

Illi quitely whisper to the little cub ear.

The child does not respond, he just clutch Illi robe tightly.

They were in the inn, at the room they rent.

"Darling, does this child have anything you took interest in for you to save him?"

Eli whisper in Illi ear.

He knows her character quite well. No interest then no involvement.

"No, my family child want him to be saved and I don't want to teach the child a bad thing. His three world view is still in the  development state" Illi whisper back.

Eli silently gaze at Illi.

Illi felt a bit jipperdy with his continous giving 'the eye'.

"What?" she could not help but questioned confusedly.

"Really? Three world view? You? Teaching?"

"What is wrong with me forming a normal three world view for him?"

Illi was a bit irritated and snarl back quietly at Eli snide dead-pan remark.

"Anyone but you dear. Anyone but you"

Illi choose to ignore the snickering Eli.

There was a plate of food at the table. The black hair boy glance at it and was immediately attracted.

"Can I eat it?"

He was honest and frank, and his plain expression is...... Urh... Plain?

"Go on, help yourself"

Illi smile and encourage.

The black hair boy immediately without giving a care for the world wolf down all the food.

His appetite was large and was able to finished shortly.

"Do you want another?" Illi hesitatingly asked.