ROAMS 25

The country that will start the first fight off was Azrad Country and Belium Country.

A man who seems to be in his prime thirties from the Azrad country was going to face an opponent who was older than him, a person from the Belium country.

Both the person gave each other a polite hand fist salution. They then start to take out their weapon each, the person from Azrad is a spearmaster while the person from Belium use a war axe as his weapon.

Once the referee of some sort annoucee the commence signal, a flurred of blurried figure flash by, the movement of Azrad person is sharp and fast. The Belium person movement is heavy and strong. Even before channeling their intent, the fight was already very intense and heavy unlike the student competitions. The tier is on another level.

Exclamation of surprise and shock rang out at the expert attack and dodging, their fierce and powerful technique that the crowds have a rare chance to witness gave rise to an awe as well and fearful but also excitement of witnessing the strong.

Defeaning Cheers and loud exclamation rang out from the crowds of onlookers.

"Wow!" Even little Lillith was excited looking at the fierce fight.

Fortis also solemnly watch the fight off as well, he can gain a significant knowledge fron watching the fight of the expert.

Angelus on the other hand was busy stuffing food in his mouth, the child who can never get fat even if he ate so many foods. Illi on the other hand have a face that was about to melt in awe. She gulpingly took a sip of water to calm down the excitement and itchy feelings in her heart and hand.

'Such.... Such a good body.... Nice body ..... She want to have... Want to lay her hand s on it and conduct a very beautiful experiment on it'

Illi right now really want to scratch the wall in frustration. This world is blessed! There are so many goods, but she can only look most of them and not eat.

Fuck! Why the hell did she has to grow up in a normal kind of upright society? She was taught basic principle and the way of a good citizenship right from a child by the person who affectionately brought her up. If not for her, Illi could guarantee that she will go on killing spree, capturing those that caught her eyes and done an experiment on them without any qualms.

A hand was suddenly put in front of Illi. Turning towards the owner, Illi purse her lips. It's Long Qin.

"What's with your expression? Refrain yourself, we're in public"

Hearing the nagging tone, Illi lips purse further "Why are you like X, Y and Z? Telling me to maintain my expression whenever I am in public"

Long Qin laugh lightly "You won't need to be told if you don't look at people like they are the most precious treasure.... No.... delicious cuisane"

"Hmph...." Illi turn her head away forcefully, ignoring Long Qin statement. How could this people understand the pain of going through the scarcity of human? The reprofuction system of humans have been greatly defected in her previous world. Human are precious!

There were a group of researchers who are responsible for cloning human body, till the date she reincarnated, they were not succeeding, they were about to though.... Just that..She does not have that luxurious opportunity to enjoy making use of the clones human body.

But here, right in this world, population are immense. Not to mention the body are the best experimental type. Sadly, Illi could not make use of them however she want.

One is that she cannot get masses since she lay her hand only on those who commit heinous crime.

Two, even if she get a suitable amount, there are bound to be some wear and tear.... she mean, some failures because of lack of suitable technology. Illi has to search a suitable alternative and has to racked her brain in various miscellenous but important things.