Chapter 14

*

The Queen of the night flower bloom once every fifty years, on the night of the blue moon, it bloom just for one night and wither the next day.

It contain the strong aura of the moon which could alleviate one martial arts cultivation to another level. It can also help one grasp the profound power of the moon.

Healing deadly ailment is also another of its perk.

When the queen of the night bloom, it spread an enchanting fragnance, like the fragnance of an immortal fairy. That is why it was also jokingly known as 'Fairy Perfume'.

To obtain and be in full posession of the night flower, one must store in a storage artifact or consume it the night itself as it will wither the next day.

X and Y along with Eli two subordinates have gone out to get information and trace the supposed place where the Queen of the night flower will bloom.

At night, four of them return.

Their report was where the most likely place the queen of the night flower will bloom.

"A faint fragnance already started to linger around"

"The moon aura is strong towards the South-East"

X have always been good at navigation. (A/n: If I remember correctly LOL)

He was able to even make an outline deduction map of the exact place where the queen of the night flower will bloom.

Illi would always secrectly marvel at his intuition and dog like nose.

"Lady Boss, here, the two baby are sleeping"

Z also came back.

He appear haggard and seem extremely weak as if he no longer have energy.

There were Scarlett and Imgur laying quietly in his embrace.

Illi let him lay them on the bed. Z was responsible for taking care of the two little brats, he take them out to play for the whole day. Of course, that is amidst his 'no longer to live for' expression.

Taking care of an infant have always been a tedious job.

Illi understandingly excuse him to rest.

Z wobbly walk away dazedly.

**

A strong fragnance have spread out making one intoxicated.

There are a large amount of people standing uprightly and tensely.

They stand 20 metres away from the blooming flower as if tacitly agreed upon to stand just that far.

No one step a bit forward. Each checking out on who will take the first step.

And the one who obtain the flower will be confronted by the mob.

The fight for the flower will be bloody.

This is the reason why when a treasure appear, it was not a good thing if too many are in the know. The less people know the better.

Amongst the tense atmosphere, the ray of the moon light down on the flower.

The bud slowly started to open its petal one by one. Everytime the petal open, a strong moon aura and fragnance spread. The more the fragnance assaulted the nose, the more intoxicated the people become.

The flowers bloom shyly but elegantly as if a beautiful woman shyly display her beauty but held the dignified noble and elegant aura she was born with.