Chapter 12

*

When Illi enter her grandfather working room, Mati as well as Eli was in the room as well.

Just as Illi expected, as soon as she enter the room, her grandfather inform her to prepare for a trip.

"Why do I need to go? Let Mati or Eli go"

Illi immediately protest.

"Of course, both are going, Eli will go with you towards South while Mati will travel with me to the North"

"But Eli can achieve it by himself"

"You need to broaden your horizon and not stuck at your room all day long"

The old man tone was firm.

Illi groan and grumble "At that time, you promised me you will provide me organs and other stuff and do experinment to my heart content"

"Didn't I provide you? But I have to fulfill my responsibility as a grandfather as well and let you see the world and its boundlessness, one should not just stuck on their room all day long and not aware of the outside world"

Illi huff.

"Old man"

"While you are at it, eliminate this person as well"

Eli glance at the information of the person they have to kill along the way.

It was a bounty, one of the top rank criminal that was said that his last trace was towards the south.

"I say, we assasination guild become more and more like a Justice guild. Ninety percent of our hunting belong to those outrageous criminals or deeply corrupted politicians"

Eli flap his fan and started to wave the fan at himself.

"We are a guild with principle"

The old mam righteously respond.

"Isn't the price of your head the highest? Why not just offering your head"

Eli scoff while flapping his fan harder.

"Cough... They are jealous of my awesome self that is why those politicians offer such a high bounty prize"

His narcissm, even if they are not blood related, Illi have many things in common with the old man.

"Its not because of such unbelieveable reason, it is because they are also corrupted and afraid of the Nocturnus killing them off, we the 'Justice guild' "

Disdain was written on Eli face. He does not forget to emphasize the good-person card they received.

They may have that principle but the Nocturnus people are not good nor do they have that so called sense of justice.

The old man wave his hand dismissively "Prepare to depart the day after tomorrow"

Illi sigh, giving in at her fate.

It was the once in fifty years when the Queen of the night flower is going to bloom at the south desert.

On the north, it was the Crystal orchid.

The nocturnus was also vying for those two mythical medicinal herb.

Of course, if the Nocturnus vye for it, other force will fight for it as well.

**

Illi went back towards her lab, the inside of the lab was filled with misty fog.

Illi enter with a smile, on her back a hand stretch out but Illi quickly caught the hand as if she has eyes behind her back, pick up the person and carry the little cub.