Roams 23

A huge colloseum stood imposingly amidst the hilly and barren land.

The grand colloseum that have always been closed most of the time have harnessed a change that day, several gigantic gates of the colloseum was pulled wide opened. People stood in line, entering inside when they are done checked by the security that stood imposingly at the entrance. They gave off a strong and menacing aura.

Today, the colloseum is opened because the inter-school competition will be held at the Grand colloseum that have stood there for millenials. How and when the gigantic colloseum stood there, none of the current era have the knowledge of its history.

As an existence that have stood there since antiquity, The Colloseum gave off a strong ancient aura, a monument that have existed for such a long time gave one a pressure as well as a grand momentum.

The colloseum was stood erect at the centre of Anarchy continent, on the No Man Land, a land that was not owned by any countries or territories.

At the higher special area seated people of high status.

Even a king of different teritories were present. This competition was not only for an inter school competition of different schools around the continent but also a competition between countries because after the school done their fight off, it will be time for the competition of the experts, competing amongst different countries.

If it was just a competition among the schools, there will not be such a large fanfare, not to mention, the use of the respected and treasured colloseum.

The inter school competition was just a smokescreen, a method to encourage the younger ones to work harder and make them witness and benefit from witnessing the fight of the experts.

**

Continous glance was cast at the isle where a beauty with black and white hair was seated.

The beauty have a menacing but poisonously beautiful spider lily blooming on her face. With the signature flower imprinted on her face, the beauty is naturally Illi, who by now was bored out of her mind.

The competition haven’t started yet and there was nothing to do except to sit leisurely at the seat.

To rid of the boredom, Illi was writing some formula, did some modification on the incorrect method and try to mix the new formula, this was done all inside her mind. All the people could see was Illi sitting quitely on her seat, closing her eyes as if she was resting in a beautiful dream.

When the students of the Decan school entering the stadium was announced, only then did Illi open her eyes.

When Lillith enter the stadium, she tilt her head, searching for someone, as soon as her white pupils land on Illi, Little Lillith smile brightly waving at Illi. Smiling faintly, Illi wave back.

Fortis, who was behind Lillith eyes darken a bit, but when Illi eyes land on him, he felt a bit feverish and shy…. but still, his bright eyes resolutely gaze back at Illi. He want it to be like this, to be like this always, her eyes locking firmly only on him.

After Illi wave at him, her eyes shifted away which take away the brightness in Fortis eyes. He purse his lips, following the other Decan student but his eyes will sneakily shift back to Illi time to time.

Then Fortis witness a very disturbing scene, a scene he exceptionally hate and detest.

A guy lean close to Illi, whisperig something in her ears which brought a chuckle to escape from Illi. Fortis fist clench, he narrowed his eyes, Who is he? Illi and the guy seems very close, but Fortis have never seen the guy in the four years time he was with Illi. Seeing the ever growing intimate scene, huge displeasure and discomfort rose in Fortis heart. His entire being became gloomy.