Chapter 19

It was the day for the official opening of school, Illi as a 'responsible' guardian decided to personally escort her family three little brats.

**

Near the entrance of Decan School.

The sight of the grandeur and majestic carriages was a sight to behold and gossip by the commoners. The commoners and people of low status could only sigh in lamentation at the rich and powerful show off of power by the aristocrats and those of high status.

The luxurious wagons and carriages, the arrogant chauffeur and all the richness and comfortable high life displayed by the rich invoke the envy and hate of the rich for the commoners.

A horse not of ordinary breeds, a carriage inlaid with litters of gold and other extraordinary materials, if not for the existence of the imposing guards owned by each of the carriage master, it itch people to commit daylight robbery. Knashing their teeth with envy and adminration.

That was, until the black majestic carriage make its way towards the Decan School.

The murmur and discussion of the pedestrian quietened down a bit, their gazes focused on the black majestic carriage that solemnly and aloofly stood, waving its Sanctus symbol proudly.

Admiration, awe, reverrend and respect was the emotion felt by the people. Even the highly arrogant and noble aristocrat held a good amount of admiration. The window of the carriage parted a bit from time to time to peek at the black carriage hoping to see even a silhoutte of the person inside the carriage.

Even for the high noble, the Sanctus Medicine Hall was like a Saint Hall, the Head of Sanctus akin to a saintess. Apart from their Unparalled way of medicine that left them in awe, their charitable act and their immense saint like action and kindness left them baffled but also in respect of them. Looking them up in a rather high position.

The Sanctus seem to exist solely for the way of medicine, the line of apothecary to improve and hence help the needed. They seem to always act fairly be it of any status, their stronghold that wield immense power to protect and offend themselves from anyone else....

The way it carried out their business is God tier that left them in awe.

If someone is just above them, it will invoke jealousy, but if the gap between them was like heaven and earth, it only invoke admiration and lament of the untouchable like existence.

If Illi heard the highly praised and thought brewed inside the people around her, she will puff out her chest, swirl her hair around and act incredible cocky and arrogant.

She just loved being praised.

Anyways, charitable and what not is so common for people of Illi era.

Of course, to Illi, it was just doing charitable act that people of her Era have done a lot, crowd funding to raised the poor or the rich donating to a charity or opening a free clinic, it was not a rare occurence for Illi.

Working together, striving to improve the welfare and growth of economic and society have always been a norm for man.

Especially at her 3000 era, poverty and what not is a bit rare. The governemnt or whatever are able to provide atleast the bare minimum requirement for the people and its citizens.

But for the people of this era, where people tend to be more selfish, where the disparity between the poor and the rich are like heaven and earth, where the high noble deem it as beneath them to give even a bit ounce of care for the poor, Illi action was akin to that of a selfless saint.

**

When the carriage door was opened, the people around the vicinity wait with halted breath.

Three children came out, the sole porcelian doll like girl has a visage of a pure angel, innocent and clean. The black hair boy have a bit of solemnity but a bit of naivety was displayed on his face. He have a dull and expressionless face, on the other hand, the other boy have a thick lock of golden orange hair making him give off a bit of golden halo. He has a thick lashes and was more prettier than a doll. He was supposed to have a golden sunshine visage about him but he is the most gloomiest of them three children.