Chapter 5

...............

Illi pant slightly. Surely, the non-stop travelling have worn her out a bit.

If not for her diligent preparation Illi and her three underlings will have a hard time surviving in this damn forsaken forbidden place, Illi thought rather darkly.

They have almost used up the pill and medicine they store. There was no time for re-concocting another pill, everyplace was lurk with danger which gave them no time to rest.

"How far is the Skeletal cave?? "

Illi asked X irritatedly.

"Its abou-"

"Shhh"

Illi interrupted X.

There was a sound coming towards them.

Illi and her co. Quickly jump up the tree, concealing their breath.

It was not long before a group of people came running.

At the forefront, a child ran desperately with his body riddled with various wound.

The numerous people behind him was obviously chasing the child either to capture him or kill him.

At first, Illi thought of ignoring and watch the show when the male gu that was inside the container on her space started to stir.

She quickly took it out to see what commotion the little thing was stirring.

As soon as she took it out, Illi eyes flash.

Her sparkling eyes turn towards the child that was running desperately.

Whizz..

An arrow was shot, it was flying at lightning speed towards the child.

The child obviously felt the murderous weapon flying towards him.

He watch it with wide eyes.

Is he going to die now?

That was a speed he could not evade even if he want to.

The child breathing stagnate.

He direct a cold and ruthless gaze towards those group of people, engraving their face in his mind.

He will never forget this.

Even if he die now, he promise to come back even as a ghost and make them pay hudred, thousand fold.

Just as the arrow was about to pierce him.

Someone fall down from the tree.

It was a lady in red brocade.

Her long hair billowing along with the wind.

She flick her finger and the deathly arrow was flick towards the side.

It was as if the deathly arrow was just like a stone being thrown by an infant towards her.

Illi grin "Sorry folks, this child, he is mine"

Illi grab the child at his waist and immediately jump up and dissapear.

The person who shot the arrow have a stupor expression. That shot contain almost all his internal energy. How can it be stop so leisurely?!

"Quickly! Chase after them! We cannot lose that egg!"

Waking up from their shock, not only because of the strength she show but also because of her devastating beauty.

They quickly chase towards the direction they thought she fled.

Once the people were gone, Illi jump down at the smae spot she vanished.