Roams 21

A trace of appreciation and a slight content flit past Illi face. Her eyes sparkle a bit.

The room was bath with a soft moon halo.

A gentle moonlight shone down, penetrating through the glass roof. A young maiden covered with white silk satin was floating in the air as if she was about to ascend to the moon. She was like the moon fairy descending down from the ethereal moon.

It was an enchanting sight, It feels a bit ethereal

The beautiful moon maiden open her silver eyes, she was searching for something, rather someone; her salvation.

When the beautiful silver eyes land on Illi, a soft.soft smile started to form on the moon maiden.

" My Salus." the word was whispered out softly.

" Do you like it?"

" Yes" A breathy smile encompassed on her face, the beautiful moon maiden continued "I like it, thank you, my Salus"

The beautiful moon maiden slowly float down, once the white porcelean feet touch the ground, she walk towards Illi."Your salvage, Salvare, greets Salus"

Saying so, she did a slight bow.

Illi was satisfied, this was the body she created with the combination of the Queen of the Night flower.

It host a perfect soul. Perfect as in, a soul Illi modified, she filtered the excessive emotion and did some repairing using her cultivation technique. The distress and despaired maiden soul that Little Lillith brought back has now become a brand new entity under her hand.

As long as she took care of her sister and gave her 'salvation', that distress maiden allowed anything to be done to her.

Aside from all those salvation bullshit, that girl was sacrificing herself to protect her sister. Sooner or later, both of them will be taken care of by their private family drama issues, the main wife children and illigitimate children issues.

Both the sisters have not fare well in the family, the older sister who love her younger sister desperately clung on the first ray of hope, clutching tightly on the stronghold of the Sanctus.

Oh well. For providing such a perfect soul, Illi will make sure to care for her sister or in fact..Should we say. Brother?

That distressed maiden was a sly one ey.
She did not inform them that she hide the gender identity of her sibling.
Anyhow, the deed has already done, Illi will take care of her brother.

As an illigitimate children, if a son was borne, the main wife will not sit still, thinking that in the future, the male child of a mistress might become a potential contender of the heir seat.

In their family, of course. It was the Stan family. One of the four powerful nobles of the Anarchy continent

" Lady boss"
Hearing X call, Illi nod her head "Bring the child over"

A clicking of soft footstep was heard. X brought over a child, the child have a soft features, he look like a porcelain doll. He was around the same age as Angelus.

"Hello, what's your name?"A gentle smile hang on Illi lips, glancing amiable at the child.

"Taylor Stan, what did my sister pay for taking care of me?" His peach blossom eyes directing resolutely at illi. Hmm.... the child is a bit interesting.

Illi tilt her head, rubbing her chin and smilingly replied ; "Isn't it obvious?, of course, herself"

The pretty boy look down, clenching his fist.