𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱 - 𝐀 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬

The girls comforts you when you get a call that your best friend passed away (pretend Covid doesn't exist and Jesy is still in the Group)

F/N: Friend Name

☆☆☆

It was those words that made your entire world crash down, "I'm sorry to inform you but your friend F/N has passed away. F/N was like your family, you guys were friends during Childhood and you always had each others backs through think and thin, and the thought of them not being there anymore...it broke you in half.

☆☆☆

You and girls were relaxing on the couch, all of you were laughing and talking when your phone started ringing. You looked and saw it was an unknown number, you were confused so you excused yourself from the table. You went into You and The girl's bedroom, you answered and said "Hello?", "Hello, is this Y/N L/N?""Yes that's me, who is this?""This is St. George Hospital" (A/N: I just searched Hospitals in the UK and put a random one) Your heart started to pound and you got nervous "Did something happen?" you asked Nervously. "I'm sorry to inform you but F/N has passed away" Those words hit you like a truck, "W-What?""I am very sorry for your loss" They then hung up. You stared in shock with tears in your eyes, you then started to sob while sliding down The wall in the Corner.

☆☆☆

The girls were still talking, but immediately stopped when they heard you sob. They quickly made their way to your room and opened the door. They were met with you sobbing in The corner of your room, they all made their way to you and sat down in front of you. "Lovely what's wrong?!" Leigh-Anne asked concerned, "F-F/N passed a-away" you said between sobs. The girls were all shocked, they knew your relationship with F/N was very strong and that you both lover each other like Family. They all looked at each other and brought you into a group hug, they all squeezed you tight and whispered sweet nothings in your ear.

☆☆☆

Yeah I'd didnt know what else to right soooooo-
I hope this is good enough, I personally think it's good (that's rare)