𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 - 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩

Leigh-Anne is underappreciated (';д;')Requested: No surprisinglyWarning: Attempted Rape?

Requested: No surprisingly
Warning: Attempted Rape?

☆☆☆

Leigh-Anne had invited to go to the club with her and the girls. You really didn't wanna go, you didn't like all the people grinding on each other or making out, to add on that the creepy men there wanted to make you throw up. But Leigh-Anne was so excited and you didn't wanna say no. You didn't want to wear anything fancy so you just wore a baggy hoodie and some jeans, people would probably judge you for it but you didn't care. You did make sure to have a weapon with you just in case, you were a quite protective person with yourself and people you love.

☆☆☆

Once you and the girls arrived at the club, you all went to the bar stand and planned on ordering some drinks. At least 30 minutes went by and you had to go to the restroom, "Leigh-Anne I'm gonna go to the restroom" you said, "Okay babes be careful" she said. You nodded then got your small knife out your purse and went to the restroom, you were walking through the hallway then found the Women's restroom and went in.

But before you could someone grabbed your arm, dragged you dragged you in and pinned you to the wall. You slightly panicked but managed to keep calm and looked up, you say a man who had silky hair, a beard, and appeared to be drunk. You tried to escape his grasp but he held you tighter, "No so fast princess" you cringed at the nickname, he started to lean in to kiss you but you managed to slightly push him away and reach for the door handle but he grabbed your wrist and pinned you back to the door.

"Playing hard to get huh?" He said with a cocky smirk, you scowled and reached for your knife, you pulled it out and aimed it at his neck. "Woah woah" he said shocked and backed away from you, you took this chance to quickly grab the door handle and run out the restroom. You went back to wear Leigh-Anne was and quickly hugged her from behind, Leigh-Anne felt someone wrap their arms around her so she turned around then saw you.

You were panting heavily, and shaking while crying, "Woah, Hey Bubba what happened?" She asked over the music playing and quickly took you into her embrace. You couldn't talk at that moment from how much you were crying, so you just hugged her tightly. She noticed this and hugged you tighter, the girls saw You and Leigh-Anne and quickly went over to see what was going on.

To say that the other girls were like sisters to you is an understatement, they would do anything to protect you. If you were getting hate they would stick up for you, if you were sad they would instantly try and cheer you up, they were like your 2nd family and you loved them. And seeing you so scared made their hearts break, "What happened Y/N are you okay" Jesy questions kneeling down/looking up at you. You had calmed down a little so you could talk a little now, "T-There was a man in the r-restroom" you said stuttering slightly. Once they heard those words they were furious, "Oh sweetheart, we're leaving right now okay." Leigh-Anne said. You nodded and you all went to the car, once you got in you put your head in Leigh-Anne's lap and she stroked your hair. "Did he harm you in any way sweethear?" She asked worried, "No, but he made me really uncomfortable" you said quietly, "I'm sorry that happened, do you wanna cuddle when we get home?" she asked, "Yes" you said with a slight smile.

☆☆☆

Men are disgusting :D
Not all of them though, there are very nice men out there, But some of them are really stupid.