𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 - 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐲

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 Monkeybe1803
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝. (𝐀/𝐧: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐬)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
The girls just finished performing 'Bounce back' and they were getting ready for the last song. You were getting ready backstage, all your hair and makeup was done. You were Jade's girlfriend yes, but you were also a famous singer.

"So we have a guest star today!" Jade announced to the crowd, who screamed in excitement. "Introducing.." she dragged out dramatically, "Y/N L/N!".

You came up the stairs from backstage with your mic in hand. You went and hugged the Leigh and Perrie, and gave a kiss on the lips to Jade. Though the fans already knew you were dating, they couldn't help but scream more.

"Hello everyone! It's so great to be hear tonight" you said with a huge grin on your face. Soon after your small introduction the finale performance was getting started. 'Wasabi' started to play loud on the speakers.

Stick like toffee, sip like coffee, wake up change your mind and drop me
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
As the performance went on everything was going well.

Ooh, baby, you (yes, you)
I can feel you hatin' on me

But as you sang your verse and stepped forward, you tripped over a loose piece of the stage. You feel down and landed on your stomach. The girl's singing toned down as they looked at you in panic.

Jade was the first one to rush towards you, Perrie and Leigh-Anne following after. Worried gasps and shouts were heard in the crowd. You tried standing on your feet, but you felt an intense pain in your ankle.

Jade noticed this and helped you change your position to where you were sitting on your bum. You hissed in pain, "What's hurts babe? Is it your ankle?" Perrie asked. You let out a strained yes, non of you noticed that Leigh-Anne went to get the medic. But soon they came over and helped get you back stage.

▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂

It's been a few hours since the incident, and you were in the tour bus now. You were on the couch with your ankle wrapped, and phone in hand.

You put your phone down with a sigh, you really wanted to continue the performance. But, the girls obviously didn't let you. You heard Jade's footsteps come towards you, you looked behind you to see her with a bowl of soup.

She smiled while looking at you, and you returned a smaller one. She sat on the couch-like chair in front of you and lifted the spoon to your lips.

"I can feed myself.""Yeah but I'm going to feed you, so deal with it."

▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.