𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱 - 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬

The girls visit your Mother's house while you're at work, and your Mother shows them some videos of you when you were younger Y/M/N = Your Mother's name

Y/M/N = Your Mother's name

☆☆☆

The girls had decided to visit your Mother's house, since they were bored and you were at work. She didn't live that far, only aboht 30/45 minutes away, once they made it they knocked on the door and waited. The door had opened and there showed your Mother, "Oh my, Hello girls! It's such a pleasure to see you here!" Your Mother said happily, "Hello Y/M/N" The girls said in sync

☆☆☆

Once the girls settled themselves your Mother said "Would you girls like some tea or biscuits?", all the girls shook there heads and said No thank you but Jade quietly said "Could I have some biscuits please?". "Of course Dear I'll go get you some" your mother said, The girls shook their heads while laughing "You really can't resist biscuits can you Jade?" Perrie said teasingly, "What? They're good" Jade said in defense.

☆☆☆

It's been about an hour and The girls and your Mother were talking and laughing with each other when your Mother asked, "Hey, would you girls like to see some videos of Y/N when they were younger?". The girls eagerly nodded, you've never shown them any photos or videos of you when you were younger, you always said they were embarrassed or you didn't like them. Your Mother got out her phone and showed them a video of you.

Your Mother was recording on her phone because she heard a noise in the kitchen, she already knew it was you since you always loved to go into the kitchen and make a ruckus. She went into the kitchen and lifted up the camera, and it showed you on the floor with one of your hands in a cookie jar and you were eating a cookie with the other hand. "What are you doing?" Your mother said loudly, you looked up at her like a dear in headlights.

☆☆☆

The girls all laughed and cooed at the video, "I told them they couldn't have anymore cookies after that for the day, and they wouldn't stop crying and apologizing" Your mother said with a slightly disapproved face.

☆☆☆

"Y/N do you wanna say the ABC's with Mama?" Your mother asked, "Yeah!" You said enthusiastically. "Okay, 1 2 3 go!" You and your mother then started singing the ABC's together, once you got to Z your mother cheered, "Good job baby!"

☆☆☆

All the girls awed, "She was so cute when she was a wittle baby, not saying she isn't cute now" Perrie said, "I also have this video of when we went to A Haunted house, she was around 14 at this time."

☆☆☆

"Mum I'm scared" you said clinging to your mother while you walked through the Haunted house. "Sweetheart you'll be okay" your Mother reassured you, when you were about 5 minutes in the house you got jumpscared by a zombie and you screamed loudly and clung to your Mother tighter. "Mum I don't like it" you whined, "I know baby, we only have a little while to go before we get out of here" your Mother said, after various jumpscares you were practically shaking with tears threatening to fall out your eyes. It seemed that you were finally at the exit of this hell hole, when suddenly a clown appeared with a chainsaw (A/N: I fucking hate clowns), you screamed at the top of your lungs and started sobbing. Your Mother quickly speed walked to the exit and went out, tears were rapidly falling down your now red cheeks, "Honey we're out now, your okay it's alright" your Mother said comforting you. She was giggling a lit, she knew it wasn't necessary in this situation but she couldn't help it.

☆☆☆

"Poor Y/N" Jesy said, and the girls nodded their heads in agreement, "Yeah she didn't talk to me for 3 days after that" your mother said with a slightly guilty expression on her face.

☆☆☆

Yeah I just randomly came up with this idea