𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 - 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

✦𝘑𝘦𝘦𝘻 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳✦✦𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 multi-fandom372352 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 :)✦✦𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩...

✦𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 multi-fandom372352 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 :)✦
✦𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘮𝘦✦

(*´﹃`*)

𝘠𝘖𝘜 and the girls were getting ready to perform 'Woman like me' in about an hour. And you were a nervous wreck, although you tried to hide it, it was kinda obvious.

(*´﹃`*)

𝘠𝘖𝘜 were currently on the couch of the waiting room while the other girls talked. You were next to them, nervously biting at your nails, along with your palms starting to sweat.

"Hey, 𝘠/𝘕 are you okay?", you were dragged out of your thoughts by the sound of your girlfriend's voice. You just nodded, you didn't want to use your voice because you feared it would crack or you would stutter.

She didn't believe you, but she nodded and went back into the conversation with the other girls. Once she turned around you went back into your thoughts. You felt your chest get tight, your breathing start to increase, your hands start to shake, and your heart was pounding inside your chest. Your thoughts started to consume you, '𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘶𝘱?'
'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘴?'
'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺'
Many thoughts ruptured inside your head and you couldn't control it.

You knew you were starting to go into a panic attack, so you got up and quickly walked to the bathroom. When the girls saw you leave out of the room they were confused. Except 𝘑𝘢𝘥𝘦, she knew you always got nervous before shows or performances.

So she quickly exited the waiting room and went to follow you. She jogged after you and saw your figure enter the bathroom, so she went inside the bathroom. She saw you in the corner of the room, you were practically gasping for air and you were sobbing so hard you started to choke on your tears.

Jade quickly went into action and crouched in front of you. Gently grabbing your face in her hands while stroking your cheeks softly. "Hon' I need you to breathe with me alright" she said softly, almost whispering. She started to breathe in through her nose then out through her mouth, you just shook your head still sobbing. "I c-can't breathe" you said as you sniffed, "Yes you can babes, just breathe in then out" she said softly once again. You did what she said and started to breathe in and out, she praised and encouraged you with small words. "There you go, you're doing a great job" she said with a small smile on her face.

Soon enough your breathing was back to normal, although you were still sniffling and hiccuping. You quickly hugged her and buried your face into her neck, she responded by wrapping her arms around you waist and hugging you tightly

"It's alright Hon', it's okay, I'm here" she said shushing you. "I'm sorry" you muttered into her neck, she slowly pulled you off of her and looked you into your eyes saying "Hey, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about. It is not your fault for you to experience this, it happens to the most of us sometimes and that's normal."

You smiled softly, "See there's that pretty smile" she said as she smothered you in kisses. You giggled and wrapped your arms around her neck. Once she stopped she looked at you and said "Are you ready to go?" She said looking at you with a concerned face. "Yeah" you said with a smile on your face.

Let's just say you ended up absolutely killing The performance ;)

ヾ(´∀'o)+

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 :)