𝐋𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 - 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

𓆉︎"𝒀𝒐𝒖...𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅"𓆉︎
𓆉︎𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚: 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚, 𝒎𝒂𝒅, 𝒔𝒂𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑳𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉-𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆.𓆉︎
𓆉︎𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝑴𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚𓆉︎
𓆉︎𝒀/𝑭/𝑺 = 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𓆉︎

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑬 and Leigh-Anne know you have difficulty showing emotions, they've tried many times to get you to smile but it hasn't worked. They've tried individually, it never works.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

You were sitting on the couch watching Y/F/S, (𝑨/𝑵: 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒏-𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏) you looked like you weren't enjoying it but you were, you just didn't show it. Leigh and Pez were currently arguing over who got to cuddle you first.

You didn't notice at forst because you were too into your show. But you heard shouting and loud noises behind you. You looked over your shoulder and saw them play fighting, Leigh had Perrie in a head lock.

She wasn't actually hurting her so it wasn't dangerous, you didn't feel the smile creeping on your face. You let out a laugh, it wasn't loud but it was enough for Leigh and Perrie to hear it. They snapped their heads toward you, you swear you heard a crack.

Once you realized what happened you became silent and attempted to put on a serious face. But that didn't work, your smile just got bigger. It was a cute gummy smile, that Perrie and Leigh absolutely adored. "𝒀𝒐𝒖...𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅" Perrie stuttered quietly in shock.

They made their way over to you, and jumped on you. You laughed lightly at the affection and wrapped your arms around them. "You have a beautiful smile babes" Leigh said in a matter-a-fact voice, "Thank you" you said happily.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏✌︎