𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐲 - 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬

Requested by ladieswifey :>

☆☆☆

You and Jesy had two twin boys Jaden and Jason, they were both 2 years old, they were trouble makers but you still loved them, even when they pushed your buttons.

☆☆☆

You were sitting on the couch trying to take a nap while the boys were coloring, this is probably one of the only times you actually were allowed to get some sleep. Jesy was busy in the Studio and making songs that she's rarely been home, you couldn't blame her though it's her job and shes doing what she loves. You started to feel your eyes start to close but jolted awake when you heard laughter in the kitchen, you instantly knew they did something. You ran into the kitchen to see Jaden and Jason with flour in their hair, face and all over their clothes. You honestly weren't surprised so you just took their hands and lead them to the bath, once you reached the bath you ran the bath and waited for it to fill up. Once it finished you took off their clothes and put them in the bath, you let them splash and play for a couple minutes then you started to wash Jaden first then Jadon. When you finished washing them, you put on some comfy clothes for them. It was about 8 PM so it was their bed time, it was hard to get the twins to sleep they would always fight their sleep and it would honestly annoy the hell out of you. You went to the bedroom and decided putting on a movie would help get them to sleep so you put on one of their favorites, 'Beauty and The Beast'. When you first discovered they loved that movie you were sorta surprised, you don't know why but you didn't really expect them to like it.

☆☆☆

Both of the boys were finally asleep they were laying on top of you, they both fell asleep during the movie. You were very tired yourself, you haven't gotten proper sleep since about a week ago, you felt your eyes finally close and you went into a blissful sleep.

☆☆☆

Jesy's POV
It was about 11 when I got home, it was pitch black so I guessed that Y/N and the boys were asleep. I took off my coat and shoes off, then made my way to the bedroom. When I walked in I saw all my babies sleeping together in the bed, Jaden on the left side of Y/N and Jason was on the right. I awed and took out my phone and took a picture, I then decided to pick up the boys and take them to bed. I picked them up then went to their bedroom and put them down in their beds, then I went back to me and Y/N's bedroom and got changed. After I changed I went to our bed and spooned Y/N from behind, She started to stir a little and made a little noise. "Jesy?" she said confused, "Yes it's me bubba" I said while smiling, she then smiled "I missed you she said. "I missed you too" by this time I couldn't stop smiling.

☆☆☆

ladieswifey Sorry if this wasn't that good😅I hope you like it tho