𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱 - 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 imbriannalucia
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞) 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠.
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
"So I booked you a dentist appointment today", was what had you immediately running to your room. You hated dentists, ever since you were a kid. They just freaked you out really bad, all the metal tools, their gloves hands being inside your mouth.

You shuddered at the thought of it. You ran up the stairs and into your bedroom, slamming the door shut. Your sisters obviously knew this would happen, they'd get this reaction every time you had to go to the dentist.

They understood your fear, but got annoyed when they had to literally drag you to the car every time. "You got your Mum bag Pez?" Jade said teasingly to Perrie. (A/N: If you read the Disneyland Trip chapter then you'll understand.) Perrie looked at her with an irritated look but confirmed she did.

After a while Jade thought of something, "We should call Leigh-Anne". Both Jade and Pez knew how much you liked Leigh-Anne, you would always talk about her. The way you talked about her definitely wasn't platonic.

Perrie went into her contacts and pressed on 'Leigh💕. It rung for a bit before Leigh-Anne's voice spoke through the phone. "Hey Pez!""Hello babes! I just called and wanted to ask something..."
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
As for you, you were silently sulking in your room. That was until you heard a knock and heard the voice of her.

"Hey y/n, wanna open the door?" she asked softly. You got up from floor and went towards the door (hehe rhymes). Peaking through the crack you saw Leigh-Anne. "Do you mind if I come in?" she asked and you nodded.

After a few minutes of talking, or more of you ranting she convinced you to go. It wasn't really like you had a choice though. You both went down stairs where the other two were waiting.
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
And here you were, sitting on the chair of death. Which is what you called it, dramatic much. You were practically crushing Leigh-Anne's hand but she didn't say anything.

Your lip started to quiver as you looked up at her, "I'm scared" you said quietly. She looked at you with reassurance and sympathy. "You're gonna be okay bubs, everything's gonna be alright."

Her other hand brushed your hair behind your ear. "I love you so so much, I always have. You're going to get through this, okay?""Okay". Perrie and Jade were sitting on the chairs outside the office.

"I bet they're confessing right now""yep".
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
(A/N: Hope you enjoyed this oneshot!)