𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 - 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

𓃠"𝙄𝙨...𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣?"𓃠

𓃠𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮/𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡 '𝙞𝙩', 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩.

𓃠𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙍 during the day you went for a walk while Leigh-Anne was in the studio, working on a new song. You were walking up next to an alley when you heard meow.

You stopped for a minute, when you heard the meow again. This time a little louder and desprate, you looked into the alley trying to see where the noise came from. You saw something move beside one of the trash cans, you quickly looked to see a kitten.

You awed at them, they had white fur with grey stripes, along with dark blue eyes that you could just get lost in. They looked very skinny, most likely underweight, they also looked in need of a bath. Although you knew cats 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 water, it still needed to be done.

You approached the animal and slowly left out your hand, the kitten looked up at you then your hand. They hesitantly walked towards you and put their chin on the palm of your hand. You smiled and softly scratched their chin, they purred and their ears moved up and down.

You countinued to do this for while, until you stopped and went to take a small blanket out your coat. You honestly don't know why you had it, but you gotta bring a blanket for something right?

You wrapped the blanket around the kitten and picked them up. You zipped down your coat a little, then procceded to put the kitten inside. You awed at how adorable they looked, they seemed to be tired and they squirmed slightly in your arms.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

You finally made it home, but you were nervous because Leigh-Anne was now home. You tried to quietly open and close the door, which didn't work out becsuse the door slammed.

"Y/N?" Leigh called out, you were just standing there panicing. She came into the hallway makeup still on, her hair in a ponytail, with a hoodie and sweats on. "Hi Lee-Lee" you said in a nervous and shaky voice, "Hey Babes" she said as she pulled you into a kiss.

While doing that she felt the lump in your coat, she pulled away and asked "Y/N, do you have something in your coat?". You were about to answer until the kitty popped up out of your coat, Leigh-Anne looked dumbfounded.

"𝙄𝙨...𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣?" she said barely above a whisper, you nodded but quickly said "Can we keep them Pleaseeeeeeeee?!" you said extending the e. "I don't know Sweetheart, taking care of a kitten is a lot of work", "But just look at 'em" you said while holding up the kitten to her.

You and the kitten gave her puppy eyes that she just couldn't resist. "Alright alright, you can keep them" she said in a defeated tone, "Yay!" you exclaimed happily.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

𓃠𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙁𝙇𝙐𝙁𝙁 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𓃠