𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝗺𝐢𝐱 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝗼𝐚𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘥♡

(o゜▽゜)o☆

𝘠𝘖𝘜 and the girls were talking about where you should all go for a vacation. Since the girls had a break for about 1 week, which was a relief.

You had time to go some somewhere special. You had gotten an idea in your head in a matter of seconds. In excitement you raised your hand and waved it side to side fastly. They all looked at you in adoration and laughed, "What's your idea Hun'?" Jade asked.

"We could go to DisneyLand!" You said with pure enthusiasm. "That's a good idea bub" Perrie said while smiling.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

Jade had already booked the rooms for you guys. The room had 2 beds big enough for 2 people. So you and Jade would sleep together and Lerrie (𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦) would sleep together. You agreed to stay there for a maximum of 3 days.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

You and the girls had all your bags packed, and everyone agreed for Perrie to drive since no one trusted Leigh-Anne, and because Jade didn't feel like it.

You were very excited for this vacation, you haven't went to Disneyland since you were a child. And you thought it would be a very fun idea to go again, and with your girlfriends. You already put the bags inside the trunk, after you did you quickly got inside the car and slammed the door shut.

"Calm down babes, I know your excited but I don't want ya breaking the car door." Perrie said from the front seat, you laughed mischievously and replied with, "I can't help it I'm just so excited!". Leigh-Anne chuckled beside you and pulled you into a hug, Perrie and Jade awed from the front row, loving how you two were the most affectionate out of the relationship.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

Disneyland wasn't an easy place to get to, though it was only 1-2 hours away, the traffic made it worse. You were all currently bored because of the traffic, "Hey, Let's all play 'I spy'!" You said. "Sure, its practically the only thing to do right now" Jade said.

"Okay, I spy with my little eye, something, blue" you said with a small smirk. "The sky!"" The car!""Your shoes?!" They all said at the same time. "No try again" you said, "I don't know" Leigh-Anne said in a whiny voice.

"My shirt!" You said pointing to your shirt in a 'duh' kind of tone. "Ohhh" they all said in realization, you just gave your usual dimpled smile that they loved.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

About an hour has passed and you guys were still on the road. Traffic was really a pain in the butt, you felt tired. Which was usual on car trips, this has always happened. You always fell asleep on car trips, whether long or short.

By the time you knew it you were asleep. Along with Leigh-Anne as her head was on your shoulder, while your face was on the tinted window of the car. Jade had looked in the back seat since she heard silence, which was unusual since you and Leigh-Anne were loud during Roadtrips.

She saw the both of you sleep soundly, with a blanket on the both of you, she cooed at the both of you. You two were like adorable puppies in a blanket, she took out her phone and snapped a quick photo. Perrie also smiled as she saw the two of you sleeping through the mirror.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰?