𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 - 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐱, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝.
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
You threw your head back as you took what seemed to be your 5th shot this night. Your friends had invited you to the club. You wanted Perrie to come but she just told you to have fun without her.

That was hard, it was quite boring without her. But, you decided to go onto the dance floor once your favorite song, Save your tears by The Weekend came on.

You didn't really dance, you just sort of swayed side to side. You looked among the crowd of people, searching to find your friends. Although you didn't see them you say another familiar face.

There they were your ex, you eyes widened and you started to sweat. What were they doing here, it's not everyday you see your ex. It was an unexpected event to happen, especially after not seeing them for years.

You'll never forget what they did to you. They were toxic and abusive, you never noticed because of how they manipulated you. There were even points where you were scared for your life but somehow you always came crawling back.

You quickly made your way through the crowd, hoping to find an exit. You breathing was quick and shallow, you felt like you were suffocating. Luckily, you found the exit door and pushed it open roughly.

You went to the side of the building, bending down to your waist and putting your hands on your knees. You starting to break down, your sobs inaudible. You grabbed your phone out of your purse, which you almost forgot because of the rush.

You shakily opened it up and went to contacts, pressing on Perrie's. It rung for a bit and you whispered small pleas. She picked up a few seconds later, "Hey honeybear, is everything okay?". The only answer she got was a loud sob.

"Hey, Hey what's wrong?" She asked softly but highly concerned. "P-Please c-come pick me u-up" you said between hiccups and crys. You already heard the sound of her car turning on.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes"
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
A/N: I'll do a part 2 if any of you want it :)