𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 - 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭.𝐥

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘦!
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘨!𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

𝘠𝘖𝘜 and Leigh-Anne have been trying to get pregnant for a while. But unfortunately nothing was working, you recommended a sperm donor but nobody was able to donate. But one person was able to, and you were both very thankful for it.

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

About a week after you took the sperm (𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮 𝘴𝘰-) you started to have symptoms. You had nausea and vomiting, you had feeling of dizziness or faint, and you noticed that you missed your period.

You decided to take a pregnancy test just to make sure, so you got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. You opened the cabinet and took out the pregnancy test, you took a deep breath before using it.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘹, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬.

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

You were nervously waiting for the result, your hands were sweaty and shaking. You heard your phoen alarm go off, which meant the results should be ready now.

You slowly picked up the test and looked, your eyes widened in shock. As you saw the two pink lines, meaning...you were pregnant, you were actually pregnant! This was one of the best days of your life, other than the fact pregnancy was gonna be a bitch. It was still amazing that you were having a baby with the love of your life.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the front door closing and Leigh-Anne calling out your name. You quickly went downstairs and jumped into her arms, "Well its nice to see you too" she said. She was smiling until she felt tears on her neck, she pulled away and looked at you concerned and said "Why are you crying babes?".

You showed her the pregnancy test and she was shocked, tears started to appear in her chocolate brown eyes. "We're gonna be parents?" She whimpered while looking straight (𝘨𝘢𝘺) at you. "We're gonna be parents" you said while smiling.

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵!