𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝗺𝐢𝐱 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐥𝐥

𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘰𝘧 '𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘴' 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!
𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘔𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯, 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘊𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

(o゜▽゜)o☆

"𝘠/𝘕, Y/N wake up" a soft voice said waking you up from your slumber. You groaned and rubbed your eyes, opening them to see Perrie looking at you with her big, bright blue eyes. You gave her a sleepy smile and stretched your arms.

"Are we here?" You said with excitement and a bright smile on your face. Perrie smiled "Yes Darling we're here" she said, you squealed and stimmed, flapping your hands. Perrie's smile somehow got wider, she then led you out the car to where Jade and Leigh-Anne were.

Leigh-Anne still looked tired, "I just wanna go to sleep" she mumbled. But it was loud enough for everyone to hear, "C'mon Lee Lee this Is gonna be a fun vacation, we can't just snooze all day" Jade said with her Geordie accent. (𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘦.) You agreed by nodding your head, with a funny look on your face.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

You all went to the hotel first, it was very beautiful and you couldn't deny that. It was also spacious and had a great view of Disney land and all that was near.

"Okay girls let's unpack" Perrie said in a motherly tone with a stern face. You felt kinda intimidated, the girls were mostly goofy and funny but when they got serious it was scary.

*𝘐𝘯 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘉𝘰𝘣 𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦* "𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳"❦

You were all done unpacking and were ready to go. Perrie had her "Mom bag" as you all called it. She had water, snacks, tissues, extra masks, and other things, so yeah that's why its called a "Mom bag".

"Are you ready to go Children" Perrie said while she zipped up her Mom Bag. "Yes Mum" you all said in unison, she slightly rolled her eyes while smiling. We all went out of the Hotel room, Perrie locked the door and you guys were on your way.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

Once y'all made it out the Hotel, you were off to DisneyLand. "Jade can you carry me I don't wanna walk anymore" you whined, "Babe we barely even started walkin'" she said. "We walked out the Hotel, it counts" you said, Jade rolled her eyes and stretched out her arms.

You jumped into her arms and giggled, "You're lucky I love you, you goof" she said as she smirked and kissed you. "Okay let's go my beautiful babes" Perrie said soft but stern voice. "Yeah I'm still here" Leigh-Anne said, you honesty almost forgot she was there. (𝘈/𝘕: 𝘑𝘬 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘦, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘢♥).

(o゜▽゜)o☆

You were inside the park, you looked around, there were many sights and sounds and it amazed you. "You excited babes" Jade said as she put you down onto the ground. "Yes! I haven't been here in so long!" you said loudly, which caused some dirty looks from people but you didn't care.

"What ride do you wanna go on first?" Leigh-Anne asked from beside you, "Oh oh oh, the teacups!" You said excitingly. "Okay let's go!" Leigh said with a smile, running to the ride with you behind her.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

After a few hours you got tired of walking again. "Can we sit down for a minute? I'm tired" you said sluggishly. "Yeah I'm kinda tired too" Jade said, "Me too" Leigh said, "You're always tired Leigh" Perrie said to her teasingly while raising an eyebrow. "Oh shut up" Leigh said with a playful glare, "But for real, we're all tired." She said yawning. "Okay, you wanna go back to the Hotel?" Perrie said, "Yeah" you all said in unison.

Once you guys made it to the room you practically collapsed on the bed, "Okay, everyone take a shower one by one." Perrie said. "Kay, I'll go first" Leigh-Anne said, got her clothes then went into the bathroom.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

You had agreed to go last, all the girls showered already so it was your turn. You already had your clothes ready, a oversized hoodie and shorts.

After you got out the shower, you saw Leigh asleep on one bed next to Perrie who was on her phone. Then there was Jade on the other bed, she was watching TV. You went over to her and went under the sheets and cuddled her, she cooed silently and ran her ringers though your hair. Not even 5 minutes later you were already asleep. Jade smiled and pulled you closer to her chest.

(o゜▽゜)o☆

♥♥♥