𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 LegendOfThe3Divas
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐬.
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚: 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐘/𝐍: 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭🧍🏽‍♀️
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
The three of you girls, were the daughters of Little Mix. You were all born near the same dates and grew up as friends, or sisters in that manner.

You were sitting on the carpet floor of your room, discussing random topics that 7-year olds would discuss. "What would you wanna be when you grow up?" Alexa asked, "I wanna be a singer" she added. "Me too" Florence agreed, "Same with me" you agreed also.

You then gasped, "What if we became a girl band? Like our mums." you exclaimed with excitement. The two other girls looked at you with wide eyes. "We should tell them!" Florence yelled loudly.

The three women downstairs heard her loud yelling. "She's definitely your daughter" Leigh-Anne said teasingly to Perrie. She flicked her ear in response. Then fast footsteps we're heard rummaging down the stairs.

You all fell on top of each other at the bottom. "Slow down you gremlins" Jade said with a grin. "Mummy we have something to tell you" you said to Leigh-Anne. "Wait is it love?" she said with a confused expression.

It had to be something really exciting if you were this riled up. "We wanna be a girl band just like you, when we're grown ups!" you said with a bright smile.

Their expressions were in between shock and awe. They all came up and squeezed you tightly into a hug. You all let out laughs and giggles at this wholesome moment.
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲🏃‍♀️