𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 - 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭. 𝐥𝐥

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵! 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺?! (𝘉𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘰) 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵
𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 ಥ‿ಥ❈
𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: 𝘝𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨/𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱

(´Д`。)

𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 sleep was interrupted by the need to throw up, you sat up quickly but not enough to wake Leigh-Anne. You tried your vest to quietly make your way to the bathroom, but that didn't work. You ran into the bathroom and leaned over the toilet throwing up everything you ate last night.

Leigh-Anne woke up to cold and empty sheets, but she also heard the sound of vomiting. She quickly got out of the bed and made her way to the bedroom bathroom and saw you leaning your head on the toilet with your head in your forearm.

"Hey..hey babes its okay I'm here" she said as she pulled your hair back as you vomited again. She would normally crinkle her nose in disgust at the sound, but she didn't. All she needed to do was support you through this.

Pregnancy was a beautiful thing to you, except the effects that came with it. It was really a bitch, having to throw up almost every morning was not a thing you wanted to do.

Once you stopped vomiting, you took your head from the toilet bowl and tried to check your breath. Leigh-Anne shushed you, telling you 'it's okay'.

"You okay sweetheart?" She asked softly as you seemed to have caught your breath. "Yeah...I think I'm fine now" you managed to get out, "Okay let's get you to bed" she said, before slowly getting up, helping you in the process. She then walked you into the bedroom, setting you down and pulling you into her embrace.

(´Д`。)

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯🥱