𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱 - 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐲

Y/N just being Clumsy

☆☆☆

Y/N and The girls were walking back to their house after going to the park, unfortunately Y/N being the Clumsy person they are tripped and almost fell. The girls stopped walking and look at Y/N shocked then starting Bursting out laughing, Y/N then felt embarrassed and covered their face with their hands.

☆☆☆

Y/N was sleeping on the couch with the girls, Leigh-Anne and Jesy were still awake, Jade was half asleep and Perrie was out like a light. Y/N starting slowly slipping off the couch before falling off with a Thud, Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne quickly turned their heads and saw you laying on the floor looking confused. "W-Wha happened" you said barely awake, "You fell off the couch babes" Jesy said. "Oh okay" you said and went back to sleep on the floor, (A/N: The floor is comfortable tbh) All three of the girls looked at you dumbfounded.

☆☆☆

You were making a fruit smoothie for yourself, you put milk, dried strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries then the ice in the Blender, you put on the lid and it started to blend. But then the smoothie stopped blended for some reason, you were confused so you turned the blender off and took off the lid. You turned the blender back on forgetting to close the lid and ended up getting the Smoothie all over the kitchen and your face. The girls were out at the Studio but Perrie had texted you and said they'd be back in 15 minutes so you had to clean up quickly. You made your way to the Bathroom to get a towel but ended up slipping on some of the Smoothie and landing on your buttock. You quickly got up again and ran to the Bathroom, you got a towel then ran back into the kitchen. You tried to clean the floor as quick as possible but that made it 10 times worse, you heard the door open and that's when you knew you were in trouble. You heard the girls talking in hallway then the living room, and then the kitchen. "Y/N we're here- Omg what happened?!" You heard Jade yell, "I-I may have made a little mess" you said while smiling sheepishly, "You're grounded" Jesy said, "What?!"

☆☆☆
Bonus:
(WARNING: SPOILERS FOR BLACK WIDOW)

Tonight was Movie night and it was you're Turn to pick a Movie. Since you were a Huge Fan of Marvel you decided to pick 'Black Widow'. Since The girls haven't watched movies like this you thought it would be interesting for them.

☆☆☆

You guys were at the end of Movie when the credit scene came on, and you had cried 3 times already.

Yelena was Visiting Nat's grave, she had put her head on her Tombstone and whistled.

You were full on sobbing after that, the girls looked at you concerned. "Y/N why are you crying?" Leigh-Anne asked, "BECAUSE ITS SAD AND NAT DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE" You screamed sobbing even harder than before.

☆☆☆

These were just some little scenarios because idk
I hope they were good cause my hands hurt now♡