𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 - 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 jadesricecrispecake
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 (𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
All day Perrie felt like she was forgetting something. So when she came inside the house to the house completely dark she was confused. You'd usually be cooking, or watching TV.

She closed the door loudly to signal she was here. When that didn't work she yelled the nickname she usually called you. "Honey bear!" she yelled while placing her things on the counter.

She quickly walked up the stairs, anxiety flooding throughout her body. She saw a colored like coming from the bedroom and the muffled sound of music. She opened the door and she heard you playing your 'Sad Playlist'.

She also saw you sitting on a chair with a sad look on your face. "Hey babe what's wrong" she asked as she kneeled down in front of you. You looked at her with sad puppy eyes (A/N: you can't resist those eyes), "You forgot my birthday" you said quietly.

Perrie gasped loudly, "Oh my god, y/n I am so sorry!". She didn't even realize what today was, you see Perrie forgets things easily (A/N: like me :D). And that 'thing' she just forgot again was her birthday.

"It's okay Perrie, you have work and other stuff you have to do." you said. "No! It's not okay hon, it's your special day and I forgot it." she pouted. You smiled at her childish action, you cupped her checks with your hands.

"It's really okay Perrie, I understand. And we can still celebrate, it's not midnight yet." you said, you smile getting wider.

"I'm still sorry""I know you are and I forgive you"."
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬. 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞.