𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱 - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘹 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨/𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠/𝘕 𝘧𝘰𝘳 3 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 "𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵", + 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.
𝘠/𝘌/𝘊 = 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳

(*^წ^*)

𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗 1

𝘛𝘏𝘌 camera was recording you while you skipped down the hallway hand in hand with Jade. She looked at the camera and smiled while shaking her head, "Y/N where are we going?" Jade asked. "To the 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸!" you said with enthusiasm, "To the 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸?" Jade repeated softly her smile growing wider, "Yeah!" You said like an excited child.

(*^წ^*)

𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗 2

𝘠𝘖𝘜 and the girls were watching a movie for movie night. You were getting kinda bored and started to get tired, so you put your head down on the closest person to you, which happened to be 𝘓𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘦. Soon enough you were sound asleep, Leigh-Anne was going to ask if you were okay since you were quite. When she first noticed you were asleep she smiled and put her head on yours and petted your hair.

(*^წ^*)

𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗 3

𝘠𝘖𝘜 and the girls were in an interview, and the interviewer was eyeing you. Not in a friendly way but in a way that made you uncomfortable, 𝘑𝘌𝘚𝘠 was the first one to notice and held your hand squeezing it ensuring you that she was there for you. She was practically death glaring him, he noticed and was getting uncomfortable and nervous so he stopped.

(*^წ^*)

𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗 4

𝘠𝘖𝘜 recently broke up with your 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 and you were going through it roughly. The girls knew you were devastated about it because you weren't your bubbly or happy self during performances and interviews.

So they decided to give you a 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 and throw you an appreciation party after the last song. After the performance, Perrie announced something, "So we know Y/N has been feeling down lately so we decided to give you a Little suprise." You were confused but didn't really question it, "Everyone give a drum roll please" Jade said happily. The crowd gave a drumroll, then suddenly you saw confetti fall and a banner fall that said '𝘞𝘌 𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘠/𝘕'. Once you saw this you bursted out with tears and you put your hand over your mouth. The girls ran over to you with the happiest smiles on their faces and pulled you into a tight loving group hug.

(*^წ^*)

𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗 5

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓𝘚 and you were in the Practice room and were running around and acting like a bunch on kids. You and 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦 were running in a bunch of circles while Jesy was recording it. Leigh-Anne and Jade were sitting on the floor just watching you two, but the both of you tripped and fell over each other, the room was filled with laughs. Jesy was laughing the loudest out of everybody, cause you know that's Jesy.

(*^წ^*)

𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘗 6

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓𝘚 and you were watching old videos on the Television and a clip of you and Jesy popped up. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘑𝘦𝘴𝘺'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦, "𝘑𝘦𝘴𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘠/𝘌/𝘊 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, "𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘴" 𝘑𝘦𝘴𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦. "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. You looked away from the television with an embarrassed look on your face. "Omg that's so embarrassing" you said putting your face in your hands, the girls just laughed at you and Jesy ruffled your hair.

~( ̄▽ ̄~)

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴✌🏾