𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐭.𝟐 -𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲, 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞/𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
Perrie wasn't lying when she said she'd be there in 5 minutes. Your house wasn't fair from the club, only about 10-15 minutes away. She probably sped a few red lights and stop signs.

You were in a crouching position, hands covering your face. "Babe?" you heard your favorite accented voice say. You turned your head towards her and ran up to her, crashing into her and almost knocking her down.

You immediately started sobbing into her embrace. You could hear her shushing you softly. "It's okay I'm here, you're okay" she said while rubbing her hand up and down your back.
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
You were now in the car driving home, which didn't take that long. Perrie kept giving you side glances, squeezing your hand now and then.

But you were zoned out, overthinking, which is something you did a lot. You thought of all the negative possibilities that could've happened.

What if they saw you? What if they hit you? What if they tried to take you back? What if they manipulated you all over again?

All these thoughts circled around in your brain. Perrie could tell what you were thinking, you haven't told her the things your ex has done. You only said you two had a bad relationship and argued a lot.

She's seen you scared believe me, but not this scared. It hurt her badly to see you in this state. However, you came back to reality when you saw the sign of a familiar street.

Next thing you knew you were pulling into your driveway. There was a comfortable but slightly uncomfortable silence before you both got out the car. You felt so embarrassed, you had an anxiety attack over seeing your ex.

You thought it was stupid and unnecessary. Once you walked inside the house you tried to rush to the bedroom. Unfortunately you couldn't do that because Perrie's hand grapped your arm.

It wasn't in a rough way, but you still flinched. You thought she wouldn't notice it, but she did. She was even more worried before, her eyes were filled with concern and sadness.

"Y/N, we need to talk about this. I know you may not want to but I need to know what's wrong." Perrie said as she sat you both on the couch. You didn't speak, you were afraid she'd think your week or she'd judge you.

"I saw my ex" you simply said with a sign. She looked understanding but also confused. You licked your lips before continuing. "They were..abusive and toxic, they physically abused me", you paused as you felt yourself tearing up. "They were also manipulative, they would always apologize and I easily forgave them. They made it seem like I really needed them, and I believed it."

Perrie tried to hide her shock but it was obvious on her face. She teared up, how could someone even think to hurt you like that? You were her whole world, she loved you with every inch of her body. And for someone to do these things to you, it made her angry, guilty, and heartbroken.

"I am so sorry that happened to you sweetheart" she said whilst looking at you with teary eyes. She wrapped you into a hug, placing her cheek onto the top of your head. You both sat in silence, it was a comforting silence.

You knew you could trust Perrie, she was an angel. You couldn't imagine her doing anything to you intentionally. You leaned more into her imrace, she kissed the top of your head.

"I promise I'll love you forever"
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐖𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝😭