𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱 - 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛

✦𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥  𝘣𝘺 ladieswifey ✦✦"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨"✦✦𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺-✦

✦𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 ladieswifey
✦"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨"
✦𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺-✦

ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

𝘠𝘖𝘜 were currently performing one of your songs onstage for your concert in New York. On minute you were performing on stage, next minute you're running to the exit from a burning building.

ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

The girls were proudly watching you perform from backstage, you were singing with a proud and enthusiastic voice. But it got interrupted by a loud bang, in addition smoke irrupted from the explosion and started to cause a fire.

Your brain was telling you to run but you seemed to be paralyzed in fear, fear for your fans, fear for the girls, and fear for yourself. Yet your body didn't let you move.

Your trance was interrupted by your arm getting pulled by other multiple arms. You quickly turned to see the girls practically dragging you off the stage, you quickly followed with them as they escorted you to the exit.

Followed by bodyguards who were also helping fans escape the smoky burning building. Once you were all outside you started to cry realizing the girls could of been in great danger because of you. And because most of your fans are very much dead or injured.

Leigh-anne was quick to pull you into a hug and soon followed the 3 others girls. Comforting you and whispering sweet nothings in your ear. After all the hugs and kisses, one of the paramedics came to check up on you. You thankfully didn't have any injuries, but that didn't mean you were 100% okay.

It took you a while to get over the incident, you knew you wouldn't fully get over it. But you did know the girls would be there for you along the way.

ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

𝘠𝘦𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘵𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘬-
𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩
(𝘈𝘮 𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩?) 𝘐'𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺𝘦-