𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐲 - 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤

You were sick but you still decided to go to practice like the stubborn bitch you are (no offense☺) Also you are the Fifth member of Little mixRequested by ladieswifey

Requested by ladieswifey

Y/L/N = Your Last name
Y/M/N = Your Middle name (if you have one)

☆☆☆

You woke up feeling unwell, you felt hot and cold at the same time, your nose was stuffy, and your eyes were watery. You knew you were sick but didn't think anything of it and decided to still practice today.

☆☆☆

You made it to the practice room suprisingly, "Hello girls" you said with a slightly raspy voice. The girls happily said their hi's and hello's, "Hi babes, are you okay?" Jesy asked, "Yeah I'm alright, I just woke up a lil' rough this morning" you said with a chuckle trying to play the sickly feeling off.

☆☆☆

You guys were practicing the choreography for 'Power', when the sick feeling you had earlier started to get worse, again you chose to ignore it and keep practicing. Although the sickness didn't go away at all, your vision started getting blurry and you felt dizzy so you stopped and sat down. All the girl noticed and also stopped dancing to check on you, "Y/N are you okay?" Jade asked with her Geordie accent while crouching in front of you. "Yeah I'm fine...just a little" you took a breath because you were some what out of breath, "dizzy" you said finishing your sentence. You moved the hair that was sticking to your face and tried to stand up, Keyword: TRIED, but unfortunately your knees buckled underneath you and you fainted. Jesy was luckily quick enough to catch you and set you down on the floor, "Call the ambulance" Jesy said, and Leigh-Anne had her phone on her so she called 999 (A/N: 999 is the emergency service in the UK unlike in the USA which is 911, but I'm pretty sure you all know that).

☆☆☆

You slowly opened up your eyes to see a white ceiling, which confused you because you swore you were just in the practice room. But then you remembered what happened and cursed at yourself for being so careless, you looked to the side to see Jesy sleeping next to you in a chair. You softly smiled and squeezed her hand, she woke up and saw and instantly started scolding you, you just looked at her dumbfounded but you expected it. "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N you scared the living shit out of me and the girls, if you weren't weak or in a hospital right now I would beat you to a pulp." To say you weren't scared was a lie, you gulped and said "I'm sorry babes, it's just I didn't want to ruin anything or for you to cancel and worry about me". Jesy sighed, "Bubba it's my job to worry about you, you're my girlfriend/partner/whatever you perfer, I love you and I would do anything for you, even if it means having to cancel a performance or practice". You smiled, "When we get home you are going straight to bed do you hear me" Jesy said with a stern tone, "Yes Mom" you said teasingly, she pulled your ear hard, "OW OW IM SORRY" you practically yelled. She released your ear and smiled innocently, "Good, now get some rest till the doctor gets here" she said softly and kissed your forehead.

☆☆☆

I HOPE YOY ENJOYED THIS
Wait why the fuck am I yelling, whatever- anyway I hope your enjoyed this even if there were grammar errors.