𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 - 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝

✦𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘥✦

(っ*'Д')っ

𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦 was driving with you from the studio, she and the girls had finished recording 3/15 of the songs for 'The Glory Days' Album. You had decided to tag along, almost falling asleep due to how long it took.

You were in the passenger seat of the car, looking out the window while a random song played on the radio. You always found car rides relaxing, they made you realize how beautiful the plain streets and buildings of London were.

You brain started to come to ease as you felt yourself drifting off into a deep sleep. Perrie was mouthing the words to her favorite song that happened to come up on the radio. She expected to her your laugh or you singing along with her, but she didn't hear anything but silence. Along with the soft snores that left your parted lips as your face was smooshed on the window.

Perrie looked over to you and saw you asleep, she smiled softly and placed her hand on your thigh. Gently stroking it while turning her head back to the road.

(っ*'Д')っ

Perrie pulled into the drive way, and turned off the car. You were still asleep and Perrie didn't have the heart to wake you but she knew she had to. So she went to your side and opened the car door, she gently tried to shake you awake but you only made a small sound then went back to sleep.

She sighed and went to unbuckle your seatbelt. She then proceeded to pick you up from under your armpits and put your body against hers. You instinctively wrapped your legs around her waist and snuggle your head into your shoulder. You inhaled her Rose scented perfume that you picked out for her this morning.

She closed the car door and made her way into your shared home. Once she was inside she went straight upstairs to your shared bedroom, and layed you down on the bed.

She say your eyes open, "Perrie?" You said groggily. "Shh go back to sleep, Love", you just whined and made grappy hands at her while muttering " Cuddles" (𝘈/𝘕: 𝘊𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸). She smiled at you and kissed you before going into the covers and cuddled you back to sleep.

(っ*'Д')っ

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 ❤️