𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 - 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮

You sing a song dedicated to Perrie at The Global Awards, the song being used is at the top ^ (this song makes me cry T-T)

☆☆☆

You are a famous singer and songwriter, recently you had wrote a song for your Girlfriend Perrie, you already recorded the song and created the beat. You haven't released the song for anyone yet, so you decided to sing it at the Global Awards tomorrow.

☆☆☆

After the recent singer performed it was your turn to perform, "Everyone, now introducing Y/N Y/L/N". The Host announced, you then walked onto to stage in your black and white outfit. Everyone applauded including The girls of course, "Wow you really did get a gorgeous one" Jesy whispered to Perrie, she playful hit Jesy but agreed anyway. The song started with a song piano, the girls never heard this song so they were very curious, your soft voice started to echo through the arena.

Late at night when all the world, is sleeping

I stay up and think of you

Everyone instantly fell In love with your beautiful voice, it was like a hypnotic trance.

And I wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking, of me too

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight'
Till tomorrow
I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be~
Than here in my room
Dreaming about you and me

Once the chorus hit, the crowd was staring to sing along, even if they didn't know the words. The girls started in awe as they thought your voice was so Angelic and smooth, Perrie particularly had hearts in her eyes.

Wonder if you ever see me (see me)
And I wonder if you know I'm there (am I there? Am I?)
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside?
Would you even care?

During the last two last lines you looked straight into Perrie's eyes with a slightly sad look, and mostly everyone seemed to notice this.

I just wanna hold you close
But so far, all I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day (Wait for the day)
For the courage to say how much I love you
Yes, I do!
I'll be dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow ('Til tomorrow)
I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Between lines and verses you kept looking at Perrie, so everyone was sure it was about her. Perrie felt her heart start to race, and her stomach filling with butterflies.

Than here in my room
Dreaming about you and me
Coraźon (heart)
I can't stop dreaming
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti (I Can not stop thinking about you)
Cómo te necesito
(How I need you)
Mi amor, cómo te extraño
(My love, how much I miss you)

Even though Perrie didn't really know what that meant, she assumed it meant something good.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe that you came up to me
And said "I love you"
I love you too

And at that moment you pointed to Perrie and smiled, she blushed with a shocked expression on her face, everyone applauded and cheered.

Now I'm dreaming' with you tonight
'Til tomorrow ('Til tomorrow)
And for all of my life
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Then here in my room
Dreaming with you, endlessly (Dreaming of you tonight)
With you tonight ('Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight)

You were singing high notes that blessed everyone's ears and heart, The girls knew you could do high notes but this was on the next level.

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room
I'll be dreaming, of you tonight (Endlessly)
And I'll be holding you tight ('Til tomorrow)
Dreaming, with you
Tonight~ (Endlessly)

You then hit the high note that had everyone in shock, The crowd went crazy and everyone else including other celebrities cheered loudly.

The song then ended and you had a huge smile on your face, you once again looked at Perrie and she had a proud smile with tears in her bright blue eyes. The rest of the girls were shouting and applauding suprisingly loudly than everyone else, you were very lucky to have them in your life.

☆☆☆

I may or may not have cried while making this-