𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 - 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 natezza
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲  𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐞: 𝟑
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝐤 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
Laughs from adults and squeals from the kids were heard in the back yard. You're had moms set up a barbecue and invited their family/friends. Including some of your friends from pre-school.

You giggled as Debbie (Perrie's Mom) settled you on a floaty in the pool. It was a small flamingo float, you lightly hugged the neck of the floaty.

"Mummy look!" you shouted, Perrie looked up from where she was sitting. She smiled widely when she saw you floating on the small flamingo.

"I see you little one!" she said still smiling, "Are you having fun?". "Yes!" you exclaimed with the most adorable smile a 3-year old could have.

After a good 30 minutes in the pool you decided to get out. Debbie wrapped a towel around you and dried you off. You saw your Mum and Auntie Leigh playing a board game.

"Mum what you playing?" you asked while climbing on her lap. "We're playing a board game bug" she said, bouncing her leg up and down. "Can I play?" you asked, "Sorry little one but no, you won't understand how to play".

You looked at her with puppy eyes, you most definitely got that from Perrie. "It's still a no" she said with a soft voice. You pouted, your bottom lip trembled and tears started to appear in your eyes.

Jade looked at you with a guilty expression, you jumped off her lap and walked over to your Mummy. She was still sitting in her lawn chair, you climbed onto her lap and buried your face into her neck.

She looked at you with concern when she felt tears drop on her skin. She placed her hand on your bum and pushed your body further into her. "What happened baby?" she said with worry, but you only sniffed in response.

"Babe!" she called out, grabbing Jade's attention. She walked over, then saw you and guilt spread on her face once again. Perrie noticed this and patted her hand on the seat next to her. Jade sat down and looked at you with a frown on her face.

"Do you know what happened?" Perrie asked with the gentle voice that Jade loved so much. "She wanted to play monopoly with me and Leigh-Anne, but I told her that she couldn't play because she wouldn't understand how to."

Perrie sighed, she wasn't mad because she'd do the same thing, also because it was just something simple that she shouldn't be mad about. She saw that Jade was looking down at her hands, fiddling with them.

She placed her hand on both of hers and rubbed her thumb softly across them. "If you're wondering, no I'm not mad, I'm pretty sure you didn't mean it in a rude way." She said while smiling at her fiancé, who smiled back.

"I should apologize to our little bug" Jade said with a bright smile. She went on the other side of the chair, where your head was facing. She was surprised when she saw your sleeping face, she giggled quietly. "Guess that's gonna have to wait soon" Perrie said giggling along with her.
▂▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂
𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥. 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄😭