Magic Church

-MAGIC CHURCH-

-MAGIC CHURCH-

We were all in the room. Still shocked at the news.

"Me and Clary have different fathers?" I asked, and Izzy nodded. I went to ask if we could get a DNA test when I doubled over in pain.

I cried out and scratched at my back. It was lasting longer that it should.

"Hey, Rena, I'm here. You're okay." I heard Alec try to reassure me and I saw through a few tears he was in front of me. I cried out and looked up at him.

He flinched back before calming and resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Her eyes. They glowed." I heard him say before the pain started to subside. "Hey, you okay?"

I tried to answer but I didn't have one. I wasn't okay.

"Come on, let's get you standing." Alec helped me stand and he kept me balanced until I could stand steadily on my own.

"So that's what you meant." Izzy said to me and I nodded, wiping the fallen tears away. "Yep. You guys have different father's alright."

"Am I the only one who finds this unusual?" Alec asked, gesturing to my sister.

"You find everything unusual Alec." Jace retorted.

"I have to report this to the Clave." Alec told him and I frowned.

"The Clave?"

"You know what, Dial it down a notch."

"My brother doesn't have a dial. I love you, Alec, but you have a switch that's always on." Izzy told Jace and I snickered, earning an elbow to the ribs by Alec.

"Jeez, sorry." I muttered.

"I love you too, but this-"

"Hey, you know what? Give me a minute. Here's a word you never hear me say. Please?" Jace must've been desperate.

"What is with you? Really, no, what is with him?" Izzy stood and grabbed Alec's arm, grabbing mine as well.

"Walk with me, big brother." Izzy, me and Alec walked out. "I'll explain it to you."

"We don't know this girl. There's no such thing as new Shadowhunters." Alec said and I cleared my throat.

"'Scuse me, I have to say, I love your inclusion of me." Izzy chuckled and shook her head.

"He doesn't mean you. He means your sister." I frowned.