Attack on Warlocks

—ATTACK ON WARLOCKS—

ATTACK ON WARLOCKS

●♤♤●

"Verena, you need to leave." Magnus cried out to me as he defended himself. I glared and brought my Seraph blade out, killing the next Circle member to go for Mag.

"No! I am helping you, whether you like it or not." I spat and he nodded. His eyes widened and I turned around quickly, killing the circle member behind me.

"Daddy! Daddy? Daddy, get up, please!" It was my turn to widen my eyes and glare. I let my natural form take over. My wings came out and spread to their full length and my eyes glowed. I let out a cry as I thought of the girl I heard crying out.

In a blink of an eye, I was near her.

"Watch out!" Clary yelled and I struck my move before she could. I grabbed the girl and used my right wing to hit the circle member away. I let the girl go, who ran towards my sister, and faced the circle member.

"Verena Fairchild." The man spoke coldly and I glared. "Valentine will love to know you're alive."

"What a shame you can't tell him, then." I spat as I flapped my wings, giving me slight levitation to soar towards the man. I impaled him in the centre of his chest, glared as I did.

"He...will....find....you." With the circle member's last words, he died. I stood on the floor and let my wings tuck into my back, smiling victoriously.

"Stick close. It's safest if we stay together." Izzy demanded but I shook my head.

"You guys stick together. I'm going to help Mag." I told them and before they could argue or say anything I was running off into the building.

When I finally got to Magnus, I saw he was fighting off a circle member. I went to help but another came up behind me.

"You smell so good." He whispered and I shuddered.

"Thank you." I sweetly said, before I kicked my leg back, making him stumble. I rolled my Seraph blade around my hand as I advanced on the circle member.

"What....are you?"

"The Grim Reaper." I sarcastically told him, stabbing him in the heart with my blade.

I was so caught up in my fight with the circle member, I didn't realise Alec and Magnus were staring at me.

"What? Have I got blood on my dress?" I asked, looking down at my chest to check.