Meliorn's Interrogation?

—MELIORN'S INTERROGATION?—

MELIORN'S INTERROGATION?—

●♤♤●

I stared at Alec, who looked at me nervously. I was speechless. What could i say?

The boy in front of me, called off an engagement that most likely would've made him on the Clave's good list....to propose to me.

He must really love me, huh?

"Alec-" I went to say something, but the words got caught. I saw sadness well inside his eyes, so i did the one thing i could think off.

I collided our lips together and kissed him passionately.

This was me saying yes.

He kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist and standing. I rose with him, but my feet actually came off the floor.

After the need for air became too much, Alec let me stand on the floor again. He rested his forehead against mine as we breathed heavily.

"The Clave better like me more than Lydia." I joked, and Alec chuckled.

"I'm sure they're afraid of you." He said and i shrugged, still smiling.

"Everyone is." I whispered, kissing him softly once more. "Yes, i will marry thee, Alexander Lightwood."

We both bursted out laughing, the noise attracted a certain pair of heels.

I took a step away from Alec and faced Izzy.

"Hey, Iz." I saw tears well in her eyes before she was full on sprinting at me. Once she collided with me, she wrapped her arms around me.

"It is so good to see you up on your feet again!" She cried, and i heard her sniffle.

"Iz...are you crying?"

"My best friend almost died! Of course i'm crying." I hugged the girl back and chuckled.

"My Dad pissed me off. That's how i'm back." I laughed a little, but the sentence made her take a step back.

"You met-"

"Raziel? Yeah. Total douche." I joked. In reality, my Dad was actually quite sweet. "What's happened since i was...sleeping?" I cautiously asked, careful on how i phrased my words. I saw Izzy's mood delinquish straight away and i gulped, taking a step back.