Pain-filled Screams

—PAIN-FILLED SCREAMS—

PAIN-FILLED SCREAMS

●♤♤●

Waking up to feeling like your stomach is on fire, handcuffed and gagged was something I had never done before.

But I have now.

I looked down and saw the blood pouring from my body.

"Why do I keep getting kidnapped?" I heard Simon ask, and I would've replied, too, but...I can't.

I screamed out, it being muffled, as something sharp pierced my shoulder. Tears pricked my eyes but I refused to let them see just how bad it hurt.

"Not to be self-centered, but I think its me they're after." Clary said, watching me. She had a guilty-ish look to her, but I just glared. "Okay, what is going on? Alaric, did you arrest us for trespassing or something, because, news flash, I was in my own apartment."

"We're just having a little conversation, that's all." Someone opposite Clary and Simon said with a sick smile.

"Do you always handcuff people you wanna talk to? I bet this guy has one of the scariest online profiles ever." Simon spoke, but it was mostly because he was scared.

"This guy's funny. I like funny." The man said.

"Look, I know you're scared of Luke. He's trying to find you, I can keep you safe. You just need to tell us where the Mortal Cup is." Alaric, one of Luke's co-workers, said.

"Everyone thinks I can find this Cup, but I don't know where it is!" Clary yelled out in frustration. To be fair, yes it is annoying everyone thinks she has it but that's because our Mom had it.

"Think, Clary. I'm trying to give you a chance." Alaric told her, but she shook her head. I could see, right now, this wasn't ending well for me.

"I can't help you. I'm sorry. Now, will you please let us go?" In a furious blast, the man opposite Clary stabbed the fork he held into the table. I jumped, but whatever was in my shoulder burned a little, as did my stomach.

"Playtime's over." The man snarled.

"Theo, just let me talk some sense into them." Alaric said to the man - Theo.

"No, we did it your way. Now, we're gonna try it my way."

"What?" Simon questioned and with a flick of Theo's wrist, I was getting dragged away, along with Simon.