Chasing Dot

—CHASING DOT—

CHASING DOT

"Great. I'll drive." We all looked at Simon weirdly. Did he suggest that? "What? Unless you have, like, a Shadowhunter-mobile or something." I nudged Alec and glanced at the floor, Simon following my gaze after. "You were kidding about the runes on the floor killing me, right?"

Jace looked at Alec, who laughed.

"Possibly." We all then began walking away.

"Wait...am I gonna die?"

●♤♤●

We walked on the streets, near the Pandemonium. I was walking near Izzy and Alec, the pair not actually letting me go anywhere. Guess it's to do with whatever the hell I am.

We were walking peacefully, Clary in front, when she touched her necklace.

"What is she–"

"Dot. Dot!" And with a cry from my sister, we were running after her.

"Clary! Clary, stop! Where are you going?" Jace yelled.

"Two men, Circle members… the same ones who came to my house, who took my mom. They have Dot. They’re gonna hurt her or kill her. We have to stop them!"

We ran to the Pandemonium.

Walking inside, it was deadbeat silent. Empty. I shivered and shook my head.

"No one is here." I whispered and I felt Clary glare at me.

"No. She was just trying to help me."

"Us, Clary. She was trying to help us."

"I don't see you trying to find her!" Clary spat and I shook my head.

"I don't know how."

"Grab your bracelet and think of Mom or Dot." She said and I raised a brow.

"Do you know how–"

"Do it!" She yelled and I jumped. I did as told and grabbed my bracelet. I thought of Dot, but nothing was showing. I thought of Mom and I saw her unconscious floating body.

"Shit." I gasped.

"Now she's gone." Clary said sadly, acting as if our conversation never happened.