Secret Plans

This is a really short chapter as its the end of an episodePlease don't grill me about it:)

Please don't grill me about it:)

SECRET PLANS

●♤♤●

I walked towards where I figured Maryse would be.

When I knocked on the door, I heard a few steps before it opened, the woman of the hour standing in front of me.

"Hello, dear." She greeted softly, opening the door up slightly. She gestured for me to go in, so I did and she smiled again.

"Hey, Maryse." I said as I stood in her office like room.

"What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you had anything for me to do?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest a little.

"Actually, I'd like to know something..." She trailed off and I nodded.

"Anything."

"What are you to my son, Alec?" I went to answer truthfully, but she cut in first. "Because...the looks he gives you...he never gives anyone. He is, and I would hope it's reciprocated, in love with you." I smiled brightly at the woman in front of me.

"Maryse, i am dating Alec." I told her and she lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh...this is spectacular!" I frowned at her, questioning what she meant. "I am going to tell you my plan, but you mustn't tell anyone."

"Okay." I said, nodding my head slightly.

●♧♧●

I trained with Rena, like we had before Clary decided to up and run.

"What did mother say?" I asked her, but she shrugged as she kept fighting.

"She didn't have anything for me to do." I could she was lying, and it angered me a little, but the only reason Verena lies is if she made a promise for something.

"That's good, isn't it?"

"Yeah...peachy." Is it me, or does Rena seem....distracted?

"Promise me you won't go through with it. Promise me you'll say no." Izzy started demanded as she stormed into the training room.