Dreaming

-DREAMING-

-DREAMING-

●♤♤●

Looking around, I couldn't see anything. But I was in a room. A dark room with just myself and this man.

His eyes were like a cat's eye, his style was very...eccentric.

He stared lovingly at this girl, me, that was sat in a chair, chained up. I must've been about fourteen, maybe thirteen.

"My sweet little strawberry." He said, and from where I stood I could see the tears in his eyes. "I hate to do this to you."

"Mag?" Little me croaked out.

"Magnus, hurry up." I saw Mom demand, and then I saw Magnus' gaze harden.

"Jocelyn, be patient. Not only am I making Verena believe she lives with you and her sister, but I am also delaying her development." The man snapped and I frowned. What did he mean?

"Just make her forget so then I can take her to her proper home." Mom spat, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to find her.

"Mag, please." Little me begged, and I saw the man's heart break. It was evident.

"I'm so sorry, Verena Fairchild." He told Little me, cradling her face in his hands. Tears streamed down her face. "You must forget."

"Why? Let me live with you!" She cried, and I felt myself cry silently.

"My little strawberry, if only you knew." He choked out, smiling sadly. "But you can't. It isn't safe."

"But Mag-" little me cried out, tears streaking down her face.

"One day I'll let you remember. I'll keep your memories safe." He promised the girl. "I will not feed them to the memory demon."