Finding the Cup

Verena's outfit is above :)

-FINDING THE CUP-

●♤♤●

I looked to the boy that slept in my room last night.

He needed reassurance that everything would work out fine, and I had to be there.

Wouldn't be a good girlfriend if I told him to fuck off would i?

Don't worry, we didn't do any funny business, we just lied next to each other, talked about everything.

Three knocks resounded throughout the room and I winced, glancing at Alec. He didn't even stir.

Quickly, I walked to the door and opened it a crack, not letting whoever it was to see into the room.

"Hello, dear." Maryse greeted softly, probably seeing my tired state.

"Hello, Maryse." I responded, waiting for the woman to carry on.

"I brought you an outfit. I think you'll like it." She handed me a box, and I took it gratefully.

"I'm sure i'll love it." I assured her, smiling.

"Well, that's all. Have a good morning, dear." I nodded and waved goodbye as she walked off down the hallway.

Maryse was lovely to me.

I walked back into my room and closed the door, resting the box on my side of the bed. I took out a orange long-sleeved sweater and a grey and red plaid skirt. There was also a pair of grey, knee-high pair of heels. I smiled and mentally thanks Maryse.

I picked the box up, put the new outfit inside, and headed to the bathroom. I did the daily routine of showing, brushing teeth and my hair and putting on some make up. I slipped the outfit on and smiled in the mirror that was softly lit up by small LED's around the frame.

After studying the outfit for a moment, i walked out the bathroom and towards my vanity dresser where i blow-dried my hair and curled it, letting it hand loosely on my shoulders. However, i did pin a few strands out the way of my face.

"Mm, someone looks pretty." I heard a gruff voice from behind me before warms arms wrapped around my waste.

"Mm, someone always looks pretty." I hummed, and the boy i had grown to love chuckled tiredly. "Did i wake you, baby?"

"No...." he trailed off, and i turned in his grip, raising a brow as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "I was already awake."