Knowing Freelings

—KNOWING FEELINGS—

KNOWING FEELINGS

●♤♤●

"Alec!" I cried, walking into his room. He wasn't there. I cursed under my breath before jogging to Jace's room. I figured she'd have run to Jace about seeing what we saw. And I was right. "Clary!"

"Rea?" She looked at me, confused. Jace was also in the room.

"The bracelet it–"

"–spoke to you?" Jace questioned and I shook my head.

"Worse." I mumbled. "I saw her. Mom. But there was someone else. Valentine was there."

"He said, “Your mother for the Cup”." Clary said and I nodded. That's what I heard.

"Who said that?" I jumped and turned around, seeing Alec there with a hard look on his face.

"Valentine." Me, Clary and Jace said together to answer Alec's question.

"He's with my mother." Clary added on and I pursed my lips, standing slightly closer to Alec.

I felt safer with him.

"And he can speak to you through that necklace? Here, in the Institute?" Alec questioned and I held my bracelet up.

"And this." I quietly said. This whole thing shook me up. The institute was meant to be a safe place.

"It's like when I saw Dot." Clary explained and I looked up at Alec.

"I tried to find you to tell you." I told him, and he nodded in acknowledgement to me.

"They're a Portal shards. That’s why your mother made sure you two had it." Jace informed up as he examined Clary's necklace.

"All I know is what I saw… My mother’s alive. She’s unconscious, but alive." Clary said.

"Where are they?" Alec asked and I sighed, I couldn't help. I only saw gas barrels and a pretty big shite hole of a room. Somewhere abandoned, lost likely.

"I don't know." Clary answered and Alec glared. I get he didn't like the girl but sheesh.

"But you said you saw them. Were there any identifying characteristics? Equipment, weapons, photographs?" Alec frantically asked and I looked down at the ground.

I wish I could help.

"I don't remember. It was awful." Clary snarled a little.