Preperations

—PREPERATONS —

PREPERATONS

new character who?

●♤♤●

I stood around with Izzy. I watched as people walked around, excited. Me and Alec were to be married soon. I was excited, too. He was the sweetest, best person someone could have in their life. And he was mine.

"Bring the flowers out to the wedding tent. Put the lilies up on the dais, and lay the rose petals at the entrance." Izzy commanded, pointing at several people and where they should go. I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, hush. This is your wedding." I laughed a little more, smiling brightly at Izzy.

"Isabelle, which colour do you like better?" A woman asked, carrying blue and gold drapings. "It's for the cutains adorning the wedding tent."

"The cobalt blue." Izzy said after debating it in her head. She smiled at the woman slightly. "It's elegant, masculine...very Alec." I laughed a little and looked around. I spotted Alec doing something. A smile found its way to my face.

"I'll put the cobalt blue out right away."

"How are we supposed to get any work done with all this going on?" Jace asked, walking up to me and Izzy. I scoffed and smacked his chest.

"Shut it. Just 'cause you're jealous." Jace sighed and rolled his eyes at me. I stuck out my tongue and chuckled. Very mature, Rena.

"We haven't had a wedding here in years." Izzy said to Jace. "People are allowed to be excited."

"We need to focus." Jace snapped a little. "Have you narrowed down the list of warlocks more powerful than Magnus Bane?"

"I've got it down to twenty-one." I frowned and looked at Izzy.

"I thought you said you had twenty?" I questioned, and she sighed.

"Yeah, so did i. But i did further research and there's a warlock, almost completely like Magnus. Cat eyes. His name is Tobias Williams. He's just as old as Magnus, and he lives with another warlock names Ragnor Fell." She explained, and i hummed. She got up the pictures of the warlocks, and Tobias stood out to me. He had tanned skin, defined jaw (ish), dark chocolate eyes, dark hair that wasn't long nor short. It didn't reach Tobias' shoulders, but it wasn't an inch long either. "But it's gonna be hard to figure out which one cast that spell on Jocelyn."

"I don't care how tought it is, we've gotta find him. Back at Renwick's, i let Valentine go. I won't make that mistake again." Jace promised, and a determined look crossed his eyes. "We gotta wake up Jocelyn, in case she heard anything about his plan."