chapter 7 | Argument

This is from her.

< hello, yes I am. I just left my room. Did you sleep well? ]

[ Ah, good morning then. I did, what about you? >

< I did too. I'm sorry for not texting you before going to bed, I fell asleep a bit earlier than expected... ]

[ it's fine. I knew you'd forget me;-; >

< no don't say that😭 I thought about texting you the whole time but then I was 'okay let's wait to not bother him already' and I ended up falling asleep I swear ]

[ I believe you, I believe you:) >

< it sounds fake ]

[ because it is >

< I'll text you nonstop tonight then so that you won't make me feel bad ]

[ I'm joking lmaoo I know you're telling the truth. I just like to tease you >

< I noticed since the beginning. I hope you didn't spill coffee on your book last night again though, no matter how happy that would make me to know that karma did its work ]

[ 😦 >

[ wow. Now you're mean >

[ okay, let's see that in the library >

< what about drawing class? ]

[ true, I don't even have to wait to fight you. See you in a few min:) >

< 😂 ]

"She seems to make you smile a lot," Kimoon mentions what must have been seen on my face the whole time while texting her. I glance up but nibble on my straw and drink. "She's even cuter in person, I swear."

"Hey, guys!" Hojun joins us a bit later than usual, entering the conversation. "Hey, did you forget to wake up?" Kimoon tucks his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket, and this smaller guy does not even lie. "I did. The asshole I have as a roommate came back at three a.m., and I couldn't fall asleep again before six because of him."

"Three in the morning? What the fuck was he doing?" he widens his eyes, and Hojun shrugs. "I don't know, bro. He's a piece of shit, but anyway, did you have a good time with y/n?" he nudges my arm, and I nod. "I did."

"Did you go to her room after studying?" he already takes things too far, and I give him a frown. "No, I didn't. We barely know each other."

"Yeah, but we never know...with a misunderstanding...you can be lucky..." he forgets that it is not something I want from a girl, so I remind this dumbass. "I don't want to just fuck her."

"But you want to do it. If you tell me otherwise, I won't believe y—"

"Don't say that," Kimoon speaks before I could, combing his hair back. "I'm not saying anything bad, but we're all like that. She probably wants to have sex too because that's how we feel when we're attracted to someone," he explains himself, being right, even though he kind of bothered me. "Yes, but I just didn't like the way you said it," Kimoon shrugs and looks down at his phone. "Well...I won't say that again..."

The end of my drink being swallowed, I move away from my friends to head to a trashcan, but I look at my surroundings while doing so to get to see if y/n is here. My eyes make fast to find her, so I throw my empty drink out but go back to where I was.