chapter 36 | Touches

"See you," I say the same words, and he walks away to leave this building, so I close the door.

"Is the talk private?" Jungkook already questions me about it as I expected him to do it, and I turn around to join him on the bed. "Yes. No need to try to know what this is about. If you want to know, you ask Hojun, and he'll tell you about it if he wants to," I do not betray the one who trusts me enough to tell me things he has never told Jungkook.

"Okay then, I'm hurt," he lies down and acts like a baby to blackmail me, but I do not succumb to this. "That's so sad," I get on top of him to lie down on my flat and use his body as a bed, and I wrap my arms around him. "You're so heartless...I'm gonna go to my baby boy..."

I raise my head up at the sound of this, and I stare into his big eyes. "Then leave my bed if you don't want to stay."

"No," he throws his arms around my neck. "I stay."

"And why?" I bury my face in his chest, inhaling his amazing and delicious cologne. "Because I love my baby" his response manages to play with my heart, and I smile without even willing to. "I love my little baby too."

"Hm..." he brushes his cheek past my forehead, resting his head on mine. "And where's my kiss if you love me?"

"It's staying on my lips for now, you need to deserve it," my smile brightens, loving this type of moment when we just tease and annoy each other, but still cuddle and show love. "Give them to me, I deserve many kisses right now," he moves one arm to touch my lips with his fingers. "Come on," he squeezes my bottom one in a gentle manner, making me laugh and turn my head in another direction. "No," I press both of my lips together so that he cannot feel them against his skin anymore, but his hands go down to my waist, and he brings me up to get my face at the level of his. "Give me a kiss, or I'm gonna get it myself."

"Really? And how?" I raise my eyebrows at him, asking him to be a bit dominant. "Don't make me do it, you're gonna regret it. It will be so quick that you won't even realize you're kissing me and giving me what you have to."

"I'd love to see that," I spur him to do it and show me those words are not empty, but he smirks at me, knowing what I am doing, and what I am waiting for. "You sure?" he drops his eyes down to my lips, his hands sliding over my sensitive sides. "I'm very sure."

"Hmm..." he bites his lips as the corners of them turned up, and he stares into my eyes, deeply, but so much that I can almost read every word he is about to let out, and all the emotions he feels, all the things he has on his mind. "Didn't you say that you'd study with me though?" he reminds me of this sentence that I knew none of us would stick to, and he completely goes against it by running his hands under my hoodie to shiver my skin with them. "Yeah. You're right, but show me first."

"Well...first, you need to sit up," he gives me an order, so I listen and do as told. I sit on his lower stomach, and his hands softly drift down to my thighs. "Good. Now, you take your shorts off."

"For a kiss?" I pretend to not be aware of his game and intentions, and he does not even try to find an excuse. "Yeah. Trust me, it's an important step."

"Alright, if you say so," I get off of him to pull my shorts down and drop it on the floor, and I go back on him, right on the same spot I was a second ago. "There, you're doing good," he brings his hands back on my thighs to touch me up, and his fingers knead my skin. "Now..." he thinks about the next step, his mind being busy while he is caressing my thighs and giving me butterflies whenever I think about his veins, his painted nails, his fingers, and how good he is at using them. "Come back here."

I bend over to get the front of my body in contact with his again, but brings his hands up to my waist and drags my only clothing up without being subtle at all. He rolls over with me and ends on top of me. "Spread your legs, I need space."