chapter 45 | Your first one

She smiles and moves closer to Hojun, doing it in one of the sweetest ways, and she holds the side of his face, the one where his dangling cross earring is, and she locks lips with him.

The first one to initiate the kiss is her, she kindly does it, and just by watching her use her lips like that, I can imagine how amazing it must feel for him. The thing is that Hojun is a good kisser too, but he is just a bit too shy.

No jealousy takes over me, surprisingly, my heart beats harder, and I do not want to glance away. Her hand does not move away from his jawline, and Hojun kisses back, slowly letting go to enjoy it too. I uncontrollably smile, and I keep my eyes on their lips that are barely separating, and just from the way that Hojun is responding to this, from his body language, I can tell for sure that he is loving this.

As if the time did not matter anymore, I notice Hojun sticks his tongue out to crash it against her bottom lip and carry on even more passionately, and y/n copies this action to turn this into a French kiss like the thirsty boy asked for.

Not hating my body for the way it is making me feel, I get a kick out of watching them kiss with hunger and desire, and the wet noises that they make together turn me on even more.

I love this more than expected, so much that I do not want to stop them.

Hojun is undeniably basking in the pleasure this gives them, and it is even more evident once I catch him lift his hand up to her thigh. Then her fingers slide down his neck, and he gives a squeeze to her thickness but pushes a little forth with his head to get his tongue in her mouth anew.  She slightly seems astonished by this horny move from him and leans back, but Hojun goes forward as if he was taken by the movement of her body, getting her hand to end in his fluffy hair, but he stops.

They both freeze for a short moment, and they open their eyes to stare at each other. The tension is so high, this is hard to ignore it, even from where I am.

He glances down at her lips, his hand flying away from her inner thigh. "I'm sorry," he retreats, feeling like he was too needy and made a mistake.

His ears are beet-red, and I can feel the heat of his face from my spot. "Why?" she smiles at him. "I went a bit too far, I should have stopped."

"No, you didn't," she shows him that she liked it too, and he passes his hand behind his head to brush his hair but peeks up at me. I immediately inch closer to him and lay my hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat, but he pushes my arm away. "What are you doing?"

"Why did you stop?" I do not expose him and keep to myself that his heart is racing and slamming into his chest. "She wanted to."

"I didn't," she answers what I wanted to say for her. I knew it. I saw it, I know her, and I can tell when she is enjoying something. Both of them gaze into each other's eyes, the emotions, desire, and tension flying above them like never it did before. "You go first, Hojun," I smile, some redness spreading up his neck to expose what he is attempting to conceal inside of him.

Because of the arousal she caused him for sure, he moves forth to initiate it for the first time, one hand resting right next to the side of her thigh, on the sheets. He makes them both go back to kissing, his body tilting towards her, she holds his jawline the same way she does it when I am the one kissing her, and they get a bit more bold.

Especially Hojun. I have never seen him act that way. He is literally losing control, and she is the cause of that.

The wet sounds still filling this quiet and hot room, he blindly reaches her neck with his hand, but he unconsciously proves how kinky he is and gets one of her weaknesses. He cups her throat, kissing her with passion and receiving the same in return, he does not stick to the 'I can't kiss' anymore and glides his hand down her throat.