chapter 50 | Perfect number

At first, he stares into my eyes, taking a few seconds to get it. "A little, why?" he licks his lips, and they grasp my attention. "Just a little?"

He shrugs, meaning that he is lying to me. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?" he avoids answering properly, getting me to heave a sigh. "I'm just worried."

"No need to," he attempts to reassure me, but this does not work at all. I know he is in pain because of me. I remain silent for a short moment but keep my eyes on him while eating, small bites at a time.

I did everything that had to be done in order to make it pleasuring for him as well, but no matter how much time I took, how much I loosened him and used lube, he could not take it, and this makes me wonder whether we could do it again.

"Did it feel good with her?" I let out, knowing he will understand what I mean. A smile instantly grows on his face, and he drops his look down to the food, shyly. "Yeah."

"Do you think you'd like to try again or...?" I do not ask straightforwardly. "Cause...you know. I don't think I'd want to do it again and see that it just causes you pain."

"I don't know...I feel like you tore me apart, but not my heart..." his sentence causes me to laugh without willing to, feeling bad but seeing him chuckle. "Are you making fun of me? Do you wanna know what it is to not be able to sit down?" he does not raise his voice, to my greatest relief. "No, I'm sorry. It's your fault, you're making jokes about something you shouldn't!"

"Of course," he glares at me but shoves a whole chicken wing in his mouth. "What if we can't do it though? I wanted to."

I do not know what to tell him. "Well. You can't force yourself, so I guess we'll just do it with her only and not together," I do not find anything else to say, believing we can only deal with it. "I'm sad. I wanted to get it too," he does not stay serious again, making me sneer but sigh at this horny boy. "You can still suck it, so it's good, hm?" I whisper to him, but he does not even laugh, he nods. "Yeah. I finally had it, and I'm happy."

I shake my head out of disbelief but cannot ignore the satisfaction this gives me. I love to hear this type of stuff.

"What are you doing, baby?" I speak in a louder voice now that it is not between us only, wondering what is taking her so long. "I'm cooking for your lazy big ass."

"You love that ass, so shut up, you damn brat," I shoot back at her with a good statement that she cannot deny, and her soft laughter reaches my ears to put a smile on my face. "I do."

"You didn't have to cook though," I stand and leave the table, not liking to know her alone in the kitchen because of me. "Let me do it," I stick my body to the back of hers while she is cooking the fried eggs like I love them. "It's almost done."

"Thank you, my baby," I press a grateful kiss on her jawline, and her lips express her emotions that must have run through her veins because of this touch. "You're welcome, my man."

I smile and back hug her to not let her do this on her own. "Don't eat all the chicken while we're here, got it?!" I shout at Hojun who is, for sure, gulping the food down. "I'm the only one here, so it's mine now."

"Oh, really?" I slide one hand over y/n's stomach to hold her by the hips while speaking to a wall. "You do know that we're both alone here, with your chocolate milk in the fridge, that means it—"

"I was joking," he peeks over the door after making some abrupt noise in the living room, and I scoff. "That's what I thought, baby. Now get your ass back on the chair and leave some food for our girl."

"It's mommy," he corrects my sentence with the nickname he loves to give her occasionally. "Sure. Leave some for mommy, little boy," I feed his kinky side to please him, but at the sound of this, y/n quietly giggles in my arms.