chapter 29 | Game night

He is not even on his right mind anyway.

"Bro, you're the worst guy to play with so shut the fuck up," Doyun exposes him. "I'd totally love to play with you though, I'll teach you good tricks and how to shoot perfectly," he dares to start what looks like flirting, and I raise my eyes up to him, not feeling the taste of my meat anymore because of him. "Yeah, sure," she agrees but makes the awkwardness that he made her feel radiate everywhere.

"As if you were good enough..." Youngsoo sneers, but once I feel y/n lean towards me, I check up on her, but she just looks at me, and I swallow the food that is in my mouth. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she smiles, not talking to the guys or paying to them, I stay focused on her features, wondering what was that, but she moves forth and hands a tissue to Hojun. "The hot sauce made your lips red," she giggles, but I glance at Kimoon again, in a discreet manner as Hojun thanked her and grabbed what she gave him.

His eyes are down to her cleavage again.

What the fuck is he doing right now?

Once she gets back in her previous position, he gazes up but lifts his hand up to his hair, and he passes his fingers through it. I am getting mad now, I am really not liking this, and the more I see him, the more the wrath burns inside of me.

I might lose my composure at some point, so he better stop what he is doing. I do not give a shit if he drank too much and cannot control himself.

A sharp and heavy sigh escapes me, doing my best to handle this and not go insane.

"Have you put hot sauce on your cheeks though?" Hojun teases y/n, but the anger is too present in my veins to even laugh, I do not know what is going on in Kimoon's head. She scowls at him, playfully, but grips the edge of the seat and bends over. "This grill is burning me up from outside and inside because of the meat right now, and the heat of it is hitting my face, so stop making fun of me, alright?"

Hojun's cute laugh fills my ears, and I check on Kimoon's eyes again, knowing I should not but not knowing how to fight against this urge.

He is not looking anymore, he is literally staring. He combs his hair back, but he licks his lips, and his glassy stare goes away. "I gotta go to the restroom, guys. I drank too much," he stands up to leave the table, but the small voice inside of me assumes something else. I do not want to believe he would do such a thing because of my girlfriend, he is not that type of guy, even under the influence of some alcohol, he would not.

"We shouldn't stay here for too long," I tell Hojun, in a low voice, but he gazes at me with a questioning look. "Sure, but why?"

I shake my head and shrug, not giving him the answer I would like to get out of my chest. Kimoon is pissing me off, and his friends ruined Hojun's plan. I am slowly feeling the time bomb tick inside and get closer to the explosion point. "Are you mad...?" my baby rests the side of her body on mine, and her soft voice low-key soothes me. "I am, just...whatever."

They both look at me as they must understand that something is wrong, but y/n kisses my jawline and makes me soft.

However, not being calm enough to let this go and knowing the seconds are getting long, I put my chopsticks down. "I gotta go to the restroom too," I press a kiss on y/n's lips for those two guys to understand she is taken, and I get up, move to the side, and pass behind Hojun to go and look for the one that is disappointing me a lot tonight.

After a few steps, I enter the restroom but feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

< what's wrong? ]