chapter 25 | Body heat

I need to see if she initiates any type of physical contact so that I am not the only one doing it.

"Here, I like this cute store," I pick one that sells many adorable plushies, toys, and many items that are useless but so precious, and she enters it with me.

Not even five seconds spent in the store, she already drifts apart from me. "Oh my— Jungkook," the tone of her voice change at the sight of something, and as soon as I see what this is, I understand. "This is a mini Stitch, and a mini Baymax, and a mini Winnie The Pooh...! I want them all," she grabs the three Keychain with no hesitation, and my heart melts in front of this side of her that I never saw.

She is kind of like Hojun, to be honest. He goes all 'aw' once he sees plushies and cute characters, and he ends up putting all his money in this unnecessary stuff, or not really, it is not his money, it is mine because I am always here to buy everything for him.

I smile but let her look at everything, and she shows me another one, this time, it is a moving liquid one. "Oh, look, this is a chocolate milk one. I'm going to buy this for Hojun," she becomes all joyful about it while I am standing here and feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

Then she grabs another one when we have not even been here for more than one minute. "A Starbucks one, this is for you for sure, dammit," she bites her lips and takes a look at the five items she already got. "I should leave this store, I want so many things."

"Yeah, I said 'Let's buy something' not some things," I chuckle but do not even say it seriously, loving the way she is reacting to mini items. "Yeah...I should pick one of those three first," she takes a closer look at them, already having a hard time.

I am going to let her keep one only, then once she will have made a decision, I will get the two others she left there and buy them for her.

"I'm gonna check the plushies," I walk away and head to the other section where I will find something for Hojun.

I cannot keep my eyes away from her for too long though, I cannot, it feels nearly impossible. She is so adorable over there, trying to pick one single keychain but not willing to leave any of them in this store. I smile, uncontrollably but try to focus on the plushies.

I look at all the soft and adorable characters to find something I would love to buy, and as soon as I stumble upon a shrimp, I grab it but take a picture to send it to Hojun.

[ reminds me of you >

Since he is probably busy studying, I put my phone back in the pocket of my jacket and peek up at y/n who is still with her keychains like a baby. I walk in her direction while always checking the plushies but stop myself once I catch sight of a snowbunny one. Hojun loves those. I cannot leave without buying him this.

At the exact moment that I get one of these in my arms, my phone warns me about a text, so I get it out and check, hoping for it to be from Hojun.

< because it's cute, right? :> ]

[ and small. A 🤏 little shrimp :3 >

< bcs of my eyes, my small eyes. ]

[ hm, sure, your eyes. I thought about your small eyes when I saw it :) >

< do you really have my dick on your mind all the time? I'm touched ]

[ see, you know what I was talking about >

< that means you think about me tho so I'm happy🥰 ]