chapter 28 | Unconscious

"Alright, let's go," my cute boy joyfully leads us out of the garden and leads us to a restaurant, holding the chocolate milk keychain and staying by y/n's side who is between us.

"I love your flared trousers, it fits you a lot," he compliments her, doing the job I should do. "Thank you," she takes it without ignoring him like she would have done it if it was from me. "Jungkook suggested me to wear this."

"Oh, really?" he peeks at me, and a smile grows on my face in an instant. "Yep. I wanted to be comfortable for tonight, so that's a great outfit."

"Being comfortable always comes first, that's why I wear hoodies all the time," he talks to her to not remain quiet, both having a conversation together. "Hoodies are the best," she agrees with him, and I smile, even though I am not speaking. They both get along so well, this makes me happy. "I know right, I could live the rest of my life with them only."

"What about your pants?" I add something dumb but true, and y/n chuckles. "Well...an oversized hoodie doesn't need pants."

"Sure," I do not remark a point that could make y/n uncomfortable and keep to myself the fact that something would be dangling out of it. "I mean, I say that, but I know I'd be wearing pants all the time."

"Why?" she asks, unaware of his insecurities. "My legs are ugly as fuck. They're too skinny."

"That's not true, skinny legs are so pretty too, and honestly it doesn't matter how they look," she finds the right words to make him feel more confident about his body, and the small curve in the corner of his lips that just appeared on his face melts my heart. "I don't know...many girls tell me that I should work out and gain some weight because a skinny boy isn't what girls want."

"That's not true. What kind of girl do you hang out with? And haven't you heard about what they all say about the skinny guys?" she mentions something I think I know about, and Hojun stutters. "Uh...No."

"Well, you'll go and check on social media," she does not dare to say it, acting shy after being the one to bring this up. "Tell him, he wants to know now," I do not do her a favor but dig her grave deeper, and she grins. "No."

"Come on, tell me!" Hojun demands to get the answer, but she giggles and punches me when he is the one speaking. "Tell him since you know too!"

"I don't know anything," I lie and leave her into this, getting revenge for all the things she does to me. "I hate you..."

"You're the one who brought this up!" I put the blame on her, but she crosses her arms and refuses to accept it. "It's just..." she looks up at him, all of us walking at a slow pace. "You know...like..." she holds one hand up and drags his attention over his body. "Let me say it in your ear," she stops it to not let us hear her but gets close to him and speaks with one hand on the side of his ear.

As soon as she lets it out of her mouth, he scoffs and goes back on the way.  "Yeah...I know someone who's not skinny but who's got a big one, so this is not true."

"And who's that someone?" I flex in front of her, knowing who he is talking about, but he glares at me. "You, fucker."

"Me?" I pretend to be surprised, laying my hand over my chest. "Not even."

"Shut up," he does not enjoy this conversation, but I laugh. "Guys, my friend should be here in some minutes. Can we wait for him in front of the restaurant?" Kimoon asks his question but seems off compared to usually. "Sure," Hojun nods, but I do not glance away and brush this off. "What's wrong with you lately? Are you mad at any of us, or did something happen?"

"No, there's nothing wrong," he does not tell the truth, avoiding a certain subject I am not aware of. "Sure?" I push a little further to get him to feel like he has all my attention, to show him that I care, but he smiles and affirms what he said. "Sure."